We called for a pick-up for some of their vegan fare only to be told that they "really don't do that" and that some of the stuff they have listed as vegan really isn't. Very disappointing since they have their menu posted on their Facebook page that very specifically states to call ahead for pick-ups and also has "vegan option" for what we wanted to order.
Who would have thought that Luscious Nectar would start serving great vegan bar food? The current menu includes a wide range of tapas and small plates like vegan nachos, vegan pizza, vegan sliders, and vegan sushi. The beet burger sliders are excellent, but every vegan option I've tried so far has been good. The chef is very friendly and loves to talk about recipes and get feedback on vegan dishes. Fresh juice and smoothies are available in addition to their full bar and alcohol-infused slushies.
Cons: Bar crowd
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Fort Collins Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Luscious Nectar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1256 times since Jan 2013.