Serves meat, veg options available. Palm Desert organic food and juice bar inside Harvest Health Foods. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, sandwiches, and salads. Casual, grab n go packaging. Has a couple small tables for seating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
73910 Highway 111 Ste D (Harvest Health Foods)
Palm Desert, California 92260-4000
760-862-1911

Open Mon-Fri 9am-4pm, Sat 9am-3pm.

First Review by stef42678
mamaedefofa
mamaedefofa
  • non-vegetarian

Excellent find in the desert

4 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2014

This was the only good Happy Cow find in Palm Desert. it is authentic, owner present, organic restaurant inside a health food store. All staff informed and helpful, the owner was there both ttimes I went, and the food variety was great. Long lines at lunch time but worth the wait! Also multigeneration, with the seniors queuing with the jiu jitzu guys for great juice and sandwich. The guys next to my mother and I were doing a business lunch. Recommend it!

Pros: Food, Environment, Staff
debbykasson
debbykasson

Great find!

4 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

Soooo excited to find this place! What a wonderful menu and with so many plant based options and food to eat for my carnivore mother as well. I had the nori rap which was incredibly tasty esp with the tahini sauce.

One thing that really stood out was how nice everyone was. You just don't see that much in this concrete city.

I'll be back - maybe today!

Pros: lots of plant-based choices, fabulous array of gro
Cons: limited hours
VeganPam
VeganPam

Not Entirely Vegan

2 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2008

Although I love the store, Harvest Foods, I cannot bring myself to partake in the food served at Luscious Lorraines, which is located in the store as not every item is vegan. This might be okay for some, but not for me. The store is great though.

Pros: Health Food Store, Easy Access
Cons: Not Entirely Vegan

AANNGGM
AANNGGM

Love this place!

4 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2008

While on vacation I saw the sign for Luscious Lorraines and had to check it out. I love to just browse health food stores and see all the products, and I certainly was not dissapointed! They even had a new flavor of Kambucha that I'd never had, gingerberry, I reccommend it. As far as the cafe, there were a lot of delicious sounding options. I ate the peanut tofu wrap which was great (would have been better with just a little more peanut sauce). My mom had a hummus and veg sandwich and loved it, especially the whole grain bread. The next time we had the tempeh sandwich (not as good as others but still tasty) and the black bean hummus wrap which could have had a little more flavor. I also had the raw salad which was refreshing and a nice combo of flavors and textures. My fav aspect of the store is the availability of a wide array of good products. And the very best part of my experience was the chilli flavored raw chocolates at the check out, they were a bit expensive but worth the price. All in all, I def reccommend the place to ppl into healthful eating.

Pros: nice staff, a lot of options
Cons: a little expensive
nessers
nessers

Can't go back...

3 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2007

The food was good, but I have found unwelcome garden friends in my greens...TWICE! I know it happens sometimes with the whole organic thing, but I just can't bring myself to try again...

stef42678
stef42678

Healthy Choice

2 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2007

This restaurant is not 100% vegetarian, but is still a great option if you are choosing to dine out in a healthy restaurant. They have a wide selection of vegetarian entrees, however many entrees are bland and sound a lot better on the menu than they taste. The food is good, but not worth the price. If you are looking for vegetarian options, it is a good choice as long as you aren't expecting superior taste and service.

Dear Owner and Manager of Luscious Lorraine's: