Serves meat, veg options available. Offers house-made veggie plates, veggie chili, vegetarian soups, veggie burgers and nachos. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
101 Old Statesville Rd (Gilead Rd)
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078

ProfBloom
ProfBloom

no longer vegan friendly

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2015

They have switched their veggie burger for one that contains egg. The only vegan main item is veggie chili. The menu said it was very hot. My server said it was mild. My husband and I left. I can get veggie chili almost anywhere.

dwdrummond
dwdrummond

Nice place to eat.

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2013

I enjoyed Lupie's for what it serves and for where it's located. The atmosphere is fun and the staff is very helpful. We had some questions about what was vegan and what could be made vegan, and they did their best to make it happen for us. While it is not a vegan mecca, it does aim to please in that department. I had the vegan burger, which was great. My wife found her veggie soup overcooked.

Pros: Good food, Funky location
Cons: Diner food

Dear Owner and Manager of Lupie's Cafe: