Located in the HSR Layout Sector 1, this vegetarian restaurant serves mainly Chinese food, but also offers some Thai dishes. Many vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Thai
27th Main Rd, Unit 666 (13th Cross Rd )
Bangalore, India 560034
080-6450-5304

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Kay Be
Kay Be
Kay Be

Yummy food, Vegan friendly

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2015

Did a lunch-out with the gals on a Sunday afternoon and I want to go back again for more. Between the three of us, we ordered 2 soups, 4 starters and 2 main course with 2 curries. All dishes were very tasty and sumptuous. The portions were decent and could be shared by two people. The hostess, though looked a little grumpy, gave very good recommendation on side dishes to go with the main course. Despite what I thought was quite a big meal, I did not feel heavy and sluggish at all afterwards which I usually do with restaurant food. This says a lot about the quality of ingredients and cooking. I did read about the slow service in other reviews but we did not experience it during our visit. In fact, the hostess seemed quite conscious to ensure we don't wait between the courses. Will definitely visit again. Highly recommended to fellow vegans & vegetarians.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 14, 2015

Pros: Excellent food, Great quality
Cons: Grumpy (but very informative) hostess

Dear Owner and Manager of Luo Han: