Teahouse offering a large assortment of teas. Also offers hot chocolate and coffee drinks, a few vegetarian and vegan snacks, plus smoothies in summertime. more-less
Ziegelteich 10
Kiel, Germany 24103

Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by NIlsI
Birgit
Birgit

Moments of Joy and Delight

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2013

When I visit Kiel my all time favorite place to meet with friends for coffee/tea,muffins,soups,snacks,etc.is Lunatique.There is a unique atmosphere you are embraced by the moment you walk into it. The store is small,but conveniently located in the downtown area of Kiel.The coffee and tea are so good,I cannot just have one.The selection of chai is excellent also and I really love their delicious muffins,which are baked in the shop.Prices are very reasonable and the staff is wholeheartedly friendly.The only downside,the shop is small and often crowded.There are lots of vegan and vegetarian options and this is one of the few places in Kiel,where I can get soymilk for my coffee.I love Lunatique!

Updated from previous review on Thursday May 23, 2013

NIlsI
NIlsI

smoothies!

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

I love to take away a soj-fruit smoothy, these are the best in Kiel! Or haveing a tea in the wintertimes.

Cozy place!

Pros: Smoothies, staff
Cons: small, could be more vegan food

Dear Owner and Manager of Lunatique: