Serves meat, veg options available. Most menu items can be prepared vegan or vegetarian upon request. Daily vegan features and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Indian, Thai, International, Non-veg

First Review by KajiKodomo
Julie R
Julie R

Nice find in a small town

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2012

Had an amazing meal here! I love the charm of the place, and the friendly service. I had never been to Sylva before and found the town very nice.

Of course, the best part of Lulu's is that they have several vegetarian / vegan options. And, not just salads and vegetables, they have a dishes with tofu or tempeh (I hate those restaurants who claim to be veg-friendly by just offering vegetable side dishes or salads). I had a DELICIOUS vegan wrap with tempeh, rice, and lettuce in it; it came with a good tahini sauce. It was so tasty.

Unfortunately, they do serve a lot of meat. My flesh-eating friends had some slab of pork that came with black beans and plantains. They have ordered that before before and said it is delicious.

Very reasonable prices; my sandwich was only like $8-something.

This is not the type of town where I would expect to find a place so vegetarian-friendly - so I was pleasantly surprised. I'll be back!

Pros: Vegan and Vegetarian Options, Friendly Service, Good prices
Cons: Lots of meat served
KajiKodomo
KajiKodomo

Great food!

4 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2010

I've been here 3-4 times. I just recently went veggie, so I got meat dishes every time I went. I did, however, try a bite of one of their veggie salads (Szechwan) and it was delicious! It's a great atmosphere and great food!

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere, Great location
Cons: A bit pricey