Veggie cafe opened May 2014. Offers veggie/vegan burgers, doner kebab, falafel, German currywurst, house-made sauces, potato wedges, hot and cold drinks, waffles, muffins and cupcakes. The interior is puristic, simple and modern. Vegan cafe operating since May 2014. Offers coffee and cupcakes, foods like vegan döner, falafel, pasta, burgers, and hot dog. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, German, Western, Bakery, Take-out
Querenburger Höhe 137, Uni-Center
Bochum, Germany 44801
0234-87938030

Open Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 11am-6pm.

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by ColoradoCow

Great, Cheap & mostly great .... and friendly

5 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

I've been there now about 3-4 times. And I will be there for another thousand times.

The Meals are delicous, I've tried about the whole sortiment now. Especially the vegan feta on the gyros is great and is something you don't get everywhere. The place ist set up pretty nice and all the people working there are very nice.

So don't wait. Go there. Whereever you come from. Just go there and get happy.

Pros: Vegan Feta, Friendly, Delicious
Cons: nope, not at all, there are none

Awesome Food for Everyone!

5 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

My friend at the university recommended this new cafe knowing that I'm vegan. Although he isn't completely vegan he has eaten there several times and loves it. The staff was great and was able to help me because of my very poor German speaking skills. There is a nice variety of choices on the menu. The food was tasty with good proportions and presented well. The seating area was very clean and bright.

Pros: excellent food, good price, great staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Lucy's Cafe: