Lucky Cow Food Truck

Vegetarian food truck located primarily in Orange County. Has a juice bar and also makes smoothies using fresh fruit and either rice milk or almond milk. Uses organic and locally grown when possible. Check facebook for dates and locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out
16 Jean Ct
Cornwall On Hudson, New York 12520
845-825-3429

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vbmichelle
vbmichelle
vbmichelle

Delicious food and pressed juices

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2012

My family and I had a delicious meal from the Lucky Cow a few weeks ago when they were at Nature's Pantry. The owners were very friendly, lively, and very accommodating. My absolute fave was the pressed juice! I wish I had a Norwalk juicer at home to make such delicious drinks! Thank you to both of you for showing people that a plant-based diet can be delicious!! I believe that is one of the hurdles for people wanting to try this lifestyle. You make "no fuss" meals that are tasty and nutritious. Thanks!!
Sincerely,
The Curly Haired Chica :-)

Dear Owner and Manager of Lucky Cow Food Truck: