Lucifers Pizza - Los Feliz

Serves meat, veg options available. Established in 2008, this pizzeria caters to vegans by offering vegan crust and Daiya vegan cheese; has gluten-free crust. Choose your preferred degree of spicy, from mild to blazing. Cows recommend the zucha pizza vegan-style. Also a location on Melrose Ave, LA. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Chia
Chia
Chia

Good Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

A friend and I were walking on Hillhurst in Los Feliz, and we saw their signage right away: Lucifers Pizza. It sounded like serious pizza. Well, it's actually quite good. I got to try the vegetable pizza with vegan cheese. The crust was thin in the middle and thicker around the edge, had a nice chew to it.

I personally prefer this pizza much more than the nearby Cruzer's Pizza which is just a short walk away, also in Los Feliz. While Cruzer's is all vegan and is worthy of support, Lucifers uses better pizza crust and makes a better tasting vegan pizza overall, in my opinion.

Dear Owner and Manager of Lucifers Pizza - Los Feliz: