Lucifers Pizza - Melrose

Serves meat, veg options available. Established in 2012, this is the 2nd Lucifers pizzeria; first one is in Los Feliz, LA. Caters to vegans by offering vegan crust and Daiya vegan cheese; has gluten-free crust. Choose your preferred degree of spicy, from mild to blazing. Cows recommend the zucha pizza vegan-style. Additional parking is provided in the rear of the building. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
7123 Melrose Ave (La Brea)
Los Angeles, California 90036
323-906-8603

First Review by Chia
devilwymyn
devilwymyn

GF Veggie Supremo

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

Two of us split the small size & were STUFFED. Got the vegan cheese so we could try it out, that is the BEST vegan cheese to date, for me. The guys that worked there were cool, the hip hop was awesome. This one is pretty far out my my walking range but if I am in the area I'll stop in.

Chia
Chia

Offers Vegan Pizzas

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

My friend and I ate here in February 2013. Got a large pizza with roasted pumpkin and other veggies and requested vegan cheese. It was delicious. The crust is thin in the middle then thicker and slightly chewy around the edge. The vegetables were fresh and well done.

The place is small, laid-back, and clean--it's right next door to M Cafe. So when you're in the area and feel like pizza, Lucifer's makes a good vegan pizza. Grab one here and afterwards walk over to M Cafe for a piece of vegan cake!

Dear Owner and Manager of Lucifers Pizza - Melrose: