There are so many vegetarian and vegan options! I had the coconut soup and the roasted chili tofu and it was all amazing! The waitress was very nice too. My family and I will definitely be back again, we are thinking of making it weekly!
We had the fresh basil rolls, and they were good. The coconut soup was OK, less flavor than other Thai restaurants in the area. The Tofu Gingerine was too salty, so they made us the dish again with less salt, but still a bit too salty, but at least edible this time... Still just okay.
Cons: Portions, Flavors
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Smyrna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has L'Thai Organic Restaurant - West closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1039 times since Jan 2013.