LPG Biomarket -...

Large organic foods supermarket providing fresh fruits and vegetables, grocery, cosmetics, bakery, and much more. Has an organic bio cafe inside. more-less
Kollwitzstrasse 17, Prenzlauer Berg (U-Bahnhof Senefelder Platz / 15 Parkplätze in der Tiefgarage)
Berlin, Germany 10405
030-322-971400

Open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm.

First Review by wildfang
wildfang
wildfang

If you like stressful shopping, this is your place

2 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2011

I don't like this supermarket at all. Yes, they have a really wide range of anything you could want (including rice milk ice cream) but for me it was the most stressful shopping experience ever. Maybe I shouldn't have come here at 6pm when all the parents with their children do their shopping too. But also the layout of the shop isn't very customer-friendly either.
Plus, if you're not a member, the prices are ridiculously high. Even the member prices aren't worth it. I wanted to buy a small melon here but didn't because it cost 6,5€. I ended up buying it at a different organic shop not far from there for 2€ less....

Pros: large product range
Cons: prices, atmosphere, being shoved about by staff

Dear Owner and Manager of LPG Biomarket - Kollwitzstrasse: