Vegan and organic juice bar cafe, opened July 2013. Offers vegetable juices and smoothies as well packaged salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic American, Juice bar, Raw, Take-out

First Review by ShanelBuskirk
LOVJuice
LOVJuice

Very Proud Owner of LOVJuice

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

Let me begin by introducing myself, I am Wendi Adams…the new owner of LOVJuice LLC, in Vero Beach, FL. I purchased the business from my sister Cheri on May 1, 2014. While I initially came down, from NH, to help my sister manage the business, I quickly fell in love with what she had created here. I am absolutely amazed with the vision she brought to life.

LOVJuice is not just a juice bar. It is a home away from home for many. We cater, to the best of our abilities, to everyone’s wants and needs. The very knowledgeable juicers employed at LOVJuice go above and beyond to ensure that every customer walks out of the establishment not only happy, but eager to return. We have many customers who come in on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.

Between me, my husband, and Stan (Juice Bar Manager), there is someone here at 6:00am every morning, to begin (cold press) juicing, mixing, and bottling some of the delicious recipes that LOVJuice has to offer. Many of the juices we offer on our menu were created by different customers’ unique requests. We fell in love with them as quickly as they did.

Because I am still in the learning process here, I do encourage customers to approach me, or anyone in at the juice bar, with any suggestions, concerns, or comments. I am a true believer in “Knowledge is Power”, and the more we know, the better we can serve your needs.

Lastly, as a customer of LOVJuice also, I would have to say (and this is not biased…well maybe it is) the juicers and chefs at LOVJuice make some of the most delicious organic, vegan, juices, smoothies, lunches, and snack items that I have ever (guiltlessly) eaten!

I would like to thank all of my employees, loyal customers, and the city of Vero Beach, for making this change in my career path, and the big move to Florida, so welcoming and friendly. I am looking forward to many wonderful years of making people happy by offering them a small slice of healthy!

Updated from previous review on Sunday July 13, 2014

Pros: Healthy Food!, Friendly Staff!, Great Atmosphere!
Cons: Still in the learning process!, Could be in a better location!
JoshNAliciaDeLuca
JoshNAliciaDeLuca
  • non-vegetarian

Fresh food and friendly staff

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

I took my children in there to get a smoothie. They are both very picky eaters. We ordered a Strawberry and Banana smoothie for them and their reaction was " this is the best smoothie we have ever had." Given their response my husband and I also purchased one as well and we could just taste the fresh ingredients. It was wonderful. Also we were very impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurant and how friendly the staff was. We were happy with our visit and we tell anybody we know traveling to that area to stop in for some great organic food!!

Pros: Fresh quality food, cleanliness, Friendly helpful staff
kingopilates
kingopilates

Disappointment here

2 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

Visited here twice but probably won't return. On our first visit we ordered a smoothie listed on menu overhead and some snacks from refrigerated section. Came back this week and ordered same smoothie, but it looked and even tasted entirely different. Bland-not enough fruit. "Fresh" vegetable juice blends are poured from large pre-juiced containers behind the counter compromising the nutritional value and freshness element. Most disappointing though is that none of the staff wear gloves when preparing customer orders.

Pros: Friendly staff, good location
Cons: Inconsistency, Not really "fresh"
  • LOVJuice LOVJuice

I am truly sorry that you did not like the juice, or service, at our juice bar. Our staff has been trained to treat every customer to the best of their ability. Our juices are cold-pressed 1-3 times daily. The juicers also have many different machines at the counter, ready to press your juices freshly (in front of you) if requested to do so.

As far as your smoothie having tasted differently this week, that may have been a juice/smoothie prepared by me (I gave many of my employees time off during this past holiday week. I am still in the learning process, and I encourage my customers to let me know if their drink does not taste quite the way the would like.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Wendi Adams

crpitch
crpitch

I Love LOVJuice!

5 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2014

I wish there was a northern LOVJuice location! Amazing place! I love the convenience of being able to grab freshly made juices and food from the cases as well as ordering from the bar. I can't get enough of the kale chips. My perfect morning would be one of the Total Gym classes followed by a Detox Blend juice. Fantastic group of people that work here!

Pros: EVERYTHING!!!
Cons: Only one location.
  • LOVJuice LOVJuice

Thank you for your wonderful review...hopefully you will travel south more often to stop in and see all of the wonderful, new, items on the menu.

I especially love the fact that you spelled LOVJuice correctly!

Wendi

ShanelBuskirk
ShanelBuskirk
  • raw

Lov Juice is Awesome

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2013

I LOVE Lov Juice! I cannot get enough of their Devine Blend and Grannies and Greens. I have one (or two) every day! Extra ginger please :)

Dear Owner and Manager of LOVJuice: