Loving Hut - Hamilton St

Formerly Veggie Corner, now an official branch of Loving Hut international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Small and clean. Inexpensive lunch menu. Serves all vegan food, beverages, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Chinese, American, Take-out

First Review by Jaymzeecat
Sniperman
Sniperman

Great vegan!

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2013

Our first trip to the Loving Hut on Hamilton Street, Worcester, Ma was amazing. We tried 2 soups, a Rangoon appetizer and 2 different entrees. WOW! Everything was so delicious, flavors were out of this world! Our server, Bennie was very sweet and extremely knowledgable of all ingredients and was a pleasure to talk to. We will be going back and it will NOT be a long time before we do.

Pros: Fantastic foods, Great service (Bennie our server ), Clean and cozy.
avag21
avag21

Liked it the first time

2 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

I was disappointed the second time we visited. The flavors we very bland and without any garnishes such as a couple vegetables or something. The window was broken and it had a funny odor like bug spray. I'm not sure if I'll go back.

Pros: good value, friendly staff
Cons: dining environment challenges, televisions, odor
alyssax3
alyssax3

AWESOME!!

5 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2012

I've been to the Chandler St. location once and it was beyond amazing. I wanted to go last Sunday but it was closed so we came to this location. It was equally excellent. My boyfriend claimed it was better than Chandler Street (although much smaller inside). The menu differs from Chandler Street which is cool purely for the variety. I went with my boyfriend and friend (both of which are meat eaters) and they both agreed it was the best chinese food they have ever had. The waitress, Mi Yung, was super friendly to say the least. She even gave my boyfriend a hug, haha! very nice lady. Anyways, of all the locations, this one ranked highest in the country with a 4.5 (I believe Chandler St. wasn't too far behind with a 4.3). All in all I highly recommend checking out both locations. You WILL come back for more! Infact I order a second meal to take home with me and recommend you do the same! Beyond delicious! Well priced, and good portions!

Pros: Awesome food, Super nice waitress, Cooked fresh!
Cons: A bit small inside
QuyenTruong
QuyenTruong

Loving Loving Hut!

5 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

This is by far the most superlative vegetarian restaurant I've ever eaten at, and I've been to dozens in the New England area. Not only is the service wonderful, the woman owner is friendly and thoughtful, but the food is well crafted, carefully considered, balanced, and made with love and with only the best, hand-picked, seasonal, fresh, local produce. I've brought hard-core carnivorous men here, and they have all expressed immense satisfaction, gratitude, and cleaned their plates with gusto!

Pros: delicious, local seasonal fresh produce, friendly and prompt service
Cons: small restaurant, should charge more for food!, wish it was closer to me... :D
GGRO
GGRO

Excellent Restaurant

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2011

My husband and I have been customers at this Loving Hut since it opened. I'm a vegetarian and although my husband is not, he still loves every dish on the menu. We can always trust that the food is made with the best ingredients and greatest care! The owners, a husband and wife, are always so friendly--- they know us both by name and even remember the tiniest details about our orders:) The restaurant itself is always clean, cozy, and inviting! We would recommend this Loving Hut to vegans and non-vegans alike!

Pros: delicious food, cozy atmosphere, friendly owners
sglcklch
sglcklch

All about the service

2 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2011

That's it. The lady was uber-friendly. She would talk to you and try to make friends with you, and she seemed to know her customers by name. Food-wise, average at best, just another typical Asian vegan/vegetarian eatery. Most dishes contain soy-based fake meat, which are very often high in fats and highly processed with artificial food colorings and additives. Also, I got that nasty MSG aftertaste in my mouth after dinner. Will not come back anytime soon.

Pros: super friendly service
Cons: all fake meat, MSG?!
Jaymzeecat
Jaymzeecat

Love it!

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2009

Veggie Corner is in the location where the "Quan Yin" restaurant used to be. It has some items that Quan Yin was famous for (Veggie Drumsticks, Rangoons, Veggie Beef Teriyaki, etc.) but they have other items as well (Veggie Spare Ribs, Tempura, Steamed Buns, Cheezburger, Hot Dogs, even Spaghetti and Meatballs). I have tried almost everything on the menu, it's all good but my favorites are the Veggie Cheeseburger and the Spaghetti and Meatballs!(the cheezburger comes with the fixins; ketchup, mustard, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce and onions. The spaghetti sauce is a little spicy, but good stuff!) The owner is so nice and helpful... we went there tonight and she showed me the selection of frozen items they have for sale (drumsticks, pepper steak, meatballs, veggie fish, etc.). She also had cakes and cheezcakes from Vegan Treats Bakery for sale that she'd gotten from them at the Boston Veg Fest! (which is great since they are all the way out in Pennsylvania!) There are four nice tables to sit at if you order in (but we have always gotten take out). There's a large selection of refrigerated drinks including sodas, mango drinks, and aloe juice! The food tastes fresh and not everything is fried! Food is ready in about twenty minutes. They also accept credit cards.

Pros: good selection, fast service, extra friendly!
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Hamilton St: