The first vegan fast food restaurant in Warsaw. Part of international chain of vegan food restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai. Serving vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, Western, Fast food, Take-out
Al. Jana Pawła II 41A, lokal nr 8
Warsaw, Poland 01001

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 12pm-8pm.

First Review by unualibro
falafelpunk
falafelpunk

Fully vegan Asian excellence

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2014

Me and my friend tried to go through the whole menu during our stay in Warsaw and we were never let down. Very very good restaurant with good prices, nice staff and of course excellent food. Highly recommended!

Don't forget to try their cake!

Vera Peres
Vera Peres

Very tasty, very fast

5 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

I have probably had every single item on the menu! Loving Hut is indeed not the healthiest of restaurants and uses a lot of processed food (mock meat, chicken, duck, shrimp), but it's absolutely delicious, with an extremely fast service.

It's the only vegan restaurant in Warsaw using mock meat, so comes particularly handy when you feel like having something a bit different or if you want to smoothly introduce a conservative meat eater to veganism.

The staff is very friendly and the desserts are also light and fluffy.

Pros: Very tasty food, Quick service, Friendly staff
Cons: Not the healthiest vegan restaurant :)
VeganChristianGal
VeganChristianGal

I went there over 30 times

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

It's a great Vegan restaurant:) yummy food and cheap and fast. Don't go if you are a healthy freak:) because the food is not as healthy:) tasty not healthy. Most food are Asian styled, so Mexican warp or fried, but most food are deep fried or stir-fried. I like the food so much, yet it's very oily:) they only have one type of cake which I love so much:) high recommend to go. They have pictures of all dishes, so pick the one you like. I really like the thai noodle soup, queens meal, grur rice and spring rolls and the cake:) the place is very small, sometimes you have to share a table:) but perfect place to go when you r visiting or lazy to cook:) I do wish they have more healthy food though:)

Pros: Yummy food , Cheap, Fast
Cons: Not healthy
TataVislevskaya
TataVislevskaya

Tasty and inexpensive!

4 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

This cosy central located cafe offers you Asian dishes for a very reasonable price. I love my salad with greens and seitan! It was huge, fresh and yummy. The staff was also friendly and the service was fast. I think, it's great place when you are hungry and don't want to spend a lot of money for dinner (and when you don't looking for some fancy).

Pros: Simple and tasty dishes, central located, price
Cons: nothing!

judyta
judyta

good & inexpensive food

4 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2013

An inconspicuous place (simple to walk by), plainly furnished and quite simple food – but very tasty! Everything is vegan. The portions are big and really filling, some of the dishes are a bit fatty, like the eggplant one – but I still like it a lot. I can also recommend the spring rolls, vegan balls, as well as my favourite cake (the green one). The other things are probably equally good – I just haven't tried everything yet.

Pros: price, localization, variety of dishes, completely vegan and gmo-free
Cons: Not the healthiest cuisine, A bit bothersome presence of the founder
BenGallagher
BenGallagher

My favourite restaurant in Warsaw

5 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2013

I loved every meal I had here. The portions were great and the food was incredible.

Pros: Great tasting food, Completely vegan
gazik
gazik

my favorite veggie place in warsaw

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

after coming back from taiwan and eating there in one of the loving hut's i was really excited when i found out there's also one in warsaw.
the food is great, a lot of options though most of them are very simillar to each other. prices could be lower and it would be nice if they also served some non-fried food. the place doesn't really have an atmosphere and i feel like the staff doesn't really care about the client. BUT the food is great :) you have to try the cake!

Pros: yummy, portions big enough, pretty quick
Cons: atmosphere, not too healthy
Ophee
Ophee

Nice Little Place

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

I really relied on this place when I first moved here. Good, filling, inexpensive. Not the healthiest though, but have many fond memories! :)

Emily Wang
Emily Wang

Loving Hut

4 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2013

I have been to many loving hut restaurants and I like this one. Although the food is not healthy, but it is cheap and awesome. It is not Chinese food, someone said it is Chinese, it is actually Vietnamese food. Just want to be clear on that, and it is a western-Asian food (meaning it is sweeter and more oily than the actual Asian food). I love the spring rolls, the soup, and the salad very much. If you are in Warsaw, you should try it, but if you are a healthy folk, you won't like it. Also, I think they speak English very well, I went there more than 6 times, I can communicate with them very well. And if it helps, you can always go check out the website first, so you know what to order:) enjoy:) :) :)

Pros: Taste amazing , Cheap, Serve fast
Cons: Not healthy, Small place, Hard to find parking
anarchistanimal
anarchistanimal

Tasty, quick and cheap

3 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2012

Chinese-style fast food, cheap and tasty. English not spoken, but the menu has pictures and lots of old favourites you will recognise - eg golden crispy fried tofu.

Pros: Tasty, cheap, quick, Totally vegan
Cons: Fast food-ish
rassari
rassari

Quite simple, but extremely tasty

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2012

I was in Warsaw for 6 days, and visited the Loving Hut for 5 times. It was just so good. Every meal I ordered was delicious, although it would be nice to have different salads on some meals... Nevertheless, the food was extremely delicious in my opinion, and it came fast. Only negative thing I can think of was that their french fries didn't have salt on them. Still, I'm forced to give this fife stars (or in this case cows), I'm actually thinking of going back through Warsaw just to have one more meal at the Loving Hut. If you're not afraid of their kinda weird leader cult, I strongly recommend visiting there. Some of the staff spoke english good, some of them didn't, but all of them were extremely nice, and hey, it's all vegan, so who cares about the language!

Pros: tasty, filling, lots of different dishes
Cons: no salt in fries
kuni
kuni

quick meals

3 Posted on 10 / 13 / 2012

It's the only Loving Hut I've visited so far, so I can't really compare. The place has a bit more of a 'fastfood' feel to it, where you just order and eat quick. Not really an atmosphere you want to stay in for a long time.

That said, the food is good quality and certainly not expensive. If you're just looking for some quick tasty food, then it's certainly worth to go here!

Pros: tasty, quick, vegan
Cons: atmosphere
Henley
Henley

Vegan Asian Food

3 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

We are quite fond of the Loving Huts that we have visited over the years, but this one is not our favourite. Admittedly it is a mission to find vegie food, let alone vegan food in Warsaw, so I can understand that this is a godsend for hardcore vegans. The food here is okay, the service is friendly and the price is good (as it is thoughout all of Poland). The dishes are predominantly mock meat served in standard Asian style - rice, noodle and a few token vegies. That said, the food here made two starving vegos very satisfied after a hard day at the Warsaw Rising Museum, so worth a visit if you are hard pressed to find vego food in Warsaw.

Pros: Vegan, Price, Friendly
lovela5
lovela5

One and only in Warsaw.....

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

I go there once in a while. I like their food. and im happy that there is at least one place in warsaw that is 100% vegan. Their food is just good enough for me and I'm very picky when it comes to food ;)

Pros: Cheap, 100% vegan
Cons: only one location in Poland :(
veganme
veganme

Always look for a Loving hut

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2011

I eat every day in Loving hut Camden Town, London. I visit Poland quite often but first time for a couple of years I was in Warsaw. I googled vegan and found a Loving Hut. This is paradise for me - the food is always so so YUMMY!

Friendly lady helped as best she could in English but the pictures tell there own story and it is easy to decide. I went back there the next morning before my flight - it opens at 11am.

I personally think it is not too bad location - Was 1.8km's from my hotel up the street it was on and is the same distance to the main railway station...

Pefect place for vegans - cannot recoomend it highly enough.

Smacznego....

Pros: yummy yummy yummy, inexpensive, big enough portions
Cons: quite small
hack_man
hack_man

Loving it Here

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2011

Extremely popular diner in the very busy Warsaw business district on Al. J Pawla II. Go to the desk to order your food which is clearly labelled and pictured above the counter then sit down and wait for it to arrive. Phenomenal choice of mock meat dishes (seitan, tofu and fish styles), hot and cold drinks and vegan cakes. This is vegan paradise with no frills.

Pros: food, staff
Cons: location
Guest
Guest

Najlepsza weganska restauracja na swiecie!

5 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2010

Otwieramy 13 listopada! 20% rabatu w pierwszym tygodniu otwarcia! Poniedzialek-Sobota: 11:00-21:00, Niedziela: 12:00-20:00 Serdecznie zapraszamy!

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: limit sit, no W-Lan

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: