Loving Hut - Victoria Park

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Has gluten free options. Casual space. Also sells some vegan food products and snacks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Asian, Western, Organic, Take-out

jasonlheath
jasonlheath

Good But Small Cafe

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2014

I've been to loving huts in other countries and the food at this one is every bit as good as those overseas. The only thing I would change is make the serving sizes bigger, and also move to a larger shop and open for dinner as well!

Pros: Food Tasty, Good Range Of Products
Cons: Shop Small, Serving Sizes Small
Jph71
Jph71

love loving hut

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2014

Very different than the loving hut we are use to. Great hot box options, we got a plate with the lot and was not disappointed. Would come all the time if we could ..

LoveDiversity
LoveDiversity

OMG!

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2013

This is the ONLY place I have ever been to where I have enjoyed vegan food. Even when I was vegetarian, I was always appalled at the lack of good tucker and appalling portions served to me. I've always had that feeling of ' I could do better'. Now, finally, I've found somewhere that provides not only cruelty free nutrition but that is filling, inspiring and creative without being in one category.

Does the best iced coffee that I've ever had in my life. My father, who is anti vegan, didn't know loving hut was vegan. The only thing he made a positive comment about in the 3 weeks of his stay in WA was how much he enjoyed the iced coffee!!!

I LOVE YOU LOVING HUT! X

Pros: 100% Vegan, Large Portions, Friendly staff

Jayjazz
Jayjazz

Best Lovin Hut!

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2012

Went here when we dropped our campervan off round the corner. As a tourist the location isn't great but everything else makes up for it. We went lates in the days so a few things had sold out but had lasagne which was awsome but even more so was the chocolate icecream cake!!! My partner loved it too and he's a full on carnivore dairy loving type. The lady that runs it also gave us a sample of their in house made icecream which was also amazing. I really wanted to go back here and to their restuarnt as the food was so good but we just didn't have time. Staff lovely too. If lived in Oz I'd be here all the time yum!

Pros: tasty, good choice, cake!
Cons: location
sababajc
sababajc

Good value and great food

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

Went here recently for lunch. Got a small combination plate were you can choose 4 hot foods for only $7.50. The hot food ranges from curries to pasta to fried rice, so they have a decent variety to choose from. Check out their mini mart while youre there too because they have vegan mac and cheese which is one thing I miss eating!

Pros: Good Value, Friendly Staff, Nice outdoor area
Cons: None, ,
woylielover
woylielover

Satisfying breakfast and great service

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2012

We recently had Sunday brunch at Loving Hut, ordering the big breakfast. Despite being vegan for a while I'd never eaten scrambled tofu, so this part of the serving was a lovely surprise. The sausage was also delicious. The cappuccino was hot and frothy and a good strength. The staff were helpful and smiling and the service was quick.
I'd recommend anyone to go here, vegan or omnivore. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
One word of warning: it's a tiny place (2-3 tables inside, 2 outside) so pick your time. They have a bigger place, which does dinner, nearby.

Pros: Service, Food, Cleanliness
Cons: Size
Guest
Guest

Vegan: Yummy Pies, Cakes and Soft Serve Ice Cream.

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2012

Cheerful little vegan cafe with small indoor and outdoor seats. There some raw food choices, when I was there was mango wrap and salad. Daily special at that day was Nasi Lemak, and there are some hot food choices.

What I love the most is their desserts. Vegan Cheese Cake, Banana Cake, oh they were just delicious and so simple.

They also have good coffee and soft serve ice cream. Nice touch to end a light meal.

Pros: Excellent Dessert, Value, Vegan
Cons: Can't fault them

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Victoria Park: