Loving Hut - Ulsandae -...

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Asian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by skdixit
skdixit
skdixit

Good Restraunt

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

I had the opportunity of having my dinner at this place, after hunting for the other two loving huts in Daldong and one more which were closed. The owners were very courteous and I had a good experience of having tasty dishes. Apart from that the best part was the owner knows English so it was very convenient for me to decide what to have for dinner. I definitely recommend this place for any one who would like to have a vegan food out here in Ulsan.

Pros: Excellent food, Good Value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Ulsandae - Ulsan Univ: