Loving Hut - Ulsandae - Uls...

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian
630-22, Mugeo 2-Dong
Ulsan, South Korea
Now Open

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by skdixit

The only 100% vegan place you will find in Ulsan

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2014

This place is great, the food is cheap as well. When I first walked in, I thought that the prices were kind of high for Korean food because when you eat out in Korea- It's Cheap! However, the food just keeps coming, there so much of it. The place is still very traditional, you come in and take off your shoes and sit on the floor. The food is good and not as westernized as the one in Daegu is (which is also a great one).

Pros: A lot of food, traditional korean food, vegan kimchi
Cons: Nothing is in English

Good Restraunt

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

I had the opportunity of having my dinner at this place, after hunting for the other two loving huts in Daldong and one more which were closed. The owners were very courteous and I had a good experience of having tasty dishes. Apart from that the best part was the owner knows English so it was very convenient for me to decide what to have for dinner. I definitely recommend this place for any one who would like to have a vegan food out here in Ulsan.

Pros: Excellent food, Good Value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Ulsandae - Ulsan Univ: