Name in Chinese 愛家國際連鎖餐飲. Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Closed the second Saturday of the month. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Taiwanese, Take-out

Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by Marenka
peas-full
peas-full

Cozy place, friendly staff, good food!

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2014

I was there around 6 p.m. and there was no buffet of course. I have ordered dumplings and a dessert: coffee and a slice of cake. The place is small and the selection of food is also limited. For instance the cake I had was the only one available today. But I have to say that I found the place extremely cozy. The staff was very welcoming and even though they have a very limited english, we managed to have a nice conversation. At around 6.30 p.m. I was the only customer and the staff was about to have dinner. They cooked stir-fried rice with vegetables and proteins. They offered me a small portion to taste so that I could share the meal with them! I will definitely come back in the future!

Pros: vegan, friendly staff, cozy place
Cons: few choices available, little english spoken
Marenka
Marenka

Lunch buffet

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2014

Vegan pay-per-weight buffet, noodle soup bowls also available. The place has also a fine selection of vegan groceries. Good for having a quick lunch, the atmosphere is not too special for dining.

The buffet has common Taiwanese items such as tofu, marinated mushroom and vegetables.

Got a good portion for less than 100 NTD.

Pros: reasonable price, Loving Hut - you can trust they're vegan, groceries
Cons: small place, small selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - RenAi Road: