Name in Chinese 愛家國際連鎖餐飲. Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Take-out, Taiwanese
247, Songde Road, Sinyi District
Taipei, Taiwan 110
02-2346-0036

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by nickb
Kimxula
Kimxula

Delicious, wholesome food near Taipei 101!!

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

Me and 2 friends wanted to try one of the Loving Hut branches in Taipei this February but because of Lunar New Year they were all closed...except for the Sinyi branch until 2pm, thankfully!!

I'm so glad we had the chance to try it, as the food here was absolutely delicious! It was hard to choose what to eat, there was so much variety and it all sounded amazing! Between us we shared a veggie burger, udon dish and a delicious mixed veggie stew type of dish along with some smoothies...oh my...we all agreed it was all superb! Such fresh and wholesome food, generous portions and very reasonably priced! The owner of the restaurant was so lovely and kind; despite being busy with New Year preparations, she chatted to us and gave us some great recommendations from the menu and even gave us loads of a fresh tofu dish she had just prepared, for free!! We really felt like we were dining in someone's house, it was such a nice meal. I wish I could go back there and I definitely will if I'm ever in Taipei again. This is by far the best Loving Hut I've been to (in any country) - definitely go if you're in Taipei :)
Updated from previous review on Monday June 15, 2015

Pros: Delicious food!, Varied menu, Reasonably priced
nickb
nickb

Nice range of tasty food

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2014

This Loving Hut is Korean owned, and the menu features a good range of soup noodles, Italian-style pasta, rice dishes and snacks. The kimchi noodle soup was delicious, and the pasta dishes are tasty but nothing special. Overall, tasty food & excellent value.

Pros: Good range of food, Excellent value

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Sinyi: