Chinese name 愛家國際連鎖餐飲, address 106 台北市大安區光復南路280巷30號. Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Serving food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Taiwanese, Take-out

• Cash only

First Review by Annakin
convertedcow
convertedcow

convenient location, good food and drink

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

Located about 5 min walk away from sun yat sen memorial. Otherwise exit 2 of the sys memorial metro. Hot pots, stewed rice or noodle soups on offer. They can tailor the spiciness according to your taste. Light bites like mushroom balls and organic tofu skewers were very tasty. Good selection of drinks esp tea and coffee with soy milk which may not be easily available in other shops.

Pros: good selection of food and drink, easy to find/near tourist attraction, cheap
hardi013
hardi013

Vegan Perfection!

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2014

This restaurant offers the widest selection of delicious, affordable vegan food, drink and dessert that I've found in the city. Vegan Perfection!

Aya
Aya

The best!

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

This restaurant is one of the best places I have ever been to. We had a burger, a quiche and a hot pot there, but it's the deserts that I loved the most - they have about 10 vegan cakes (with different layers, all excellent), vegan mousse, vegan ice cream and yummy drinks.
Definitely worth visiting.
I wish I could go there again.

Pros: Amazing deserts, Very popular with locals, Friendly

+++VeGaNiSaToR+++
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++

prefer other LH in Taipei

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

Not a good loving hut compare to the others of Taipei ...

Missha
Missha

Hot pot

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

This loving hut was a bit difficult to find, you have to walk through a small alley before you find lane 280. But it was well worth it. Staff spoke some English. We had one of their lovely skewers and a delicious pancake, and then of course we had to try the hotpot this branch of loving hut specialises in. For dessert I had some very more-ish blueberry cheesecake.

Pros: Great food!, Very friendly staff, Inexpensive
vtraveller
vtraveller
+1917

One of the better Loving Huts

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2012

Got here just before they closed. They staff was friendly and spoke some English. I have been to a number of Loving Huts and this one was exceptional. All of our dishes were good and the vegan cakes were awesome!

Pros: Nice space, Friendly staff, Great desserts
Annakin
Annakin

Loving Hut is Amazing

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2009

I was so happy to stumble across not one, but several Loving Hut Restaurants on my trip to Taipei. There is plenty of variety and everything is delicious. They even have vegan ice cream cones!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Guangfu: