Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan dessert. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Quick service and casual. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, American, Fast food, Take-out
237 S Tustin St (E Chapman, in Orange County)
Orange, California 92866
714-464-0544

Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:30pm

First Review by spiceislandvegan
Hippiecatlady
Hippiecatlady

The staff is wonderful and so is the food!

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2014

We come here at least once a week and eat the BLT! At lot of the items are too "meaty" for me to eat all of the time, but we have found our dew favorites! We love the BLT, Pho, and Pad Thai. I love the Rose lemonade and the pink Delight to drink!

CarrotKiller
CarrotKiller

Decent Food

3 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2013

This place is good if you like soy products but they have limited raw options. Most dishes come with tofu and soy protein. Not my style, but it works when I'm in the area.

Pros: Cheap, Fast Service
Cons: Lacking Raw Options
mermaidsrok
mermaidsrok

love Loving Hut

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

Small, casual cafe feel. Waiters are very nice and service is quick. The food is always delicious. My favorites are the Jackfruit salad, Pho, and Pad Thai. Food isn't greasy or salty. You'll enjoy it and you'll feel great after you eat :)
Their desserts are so good! They could seriously exclusively sell desserts only and they'd be successful! We love their cheesecakes- the best around!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 04, 2013

Pros: cheap, healthy, tasty
Cons: small restaurant
Sylvie19
Sylvie19

Great Value

4 Posted on 06 / 14 / 2012

This was a great little place I ate at in orange county when I was on a business trip. The food was pretty good at its valued price. I enjoyed their chow main dish with there Oreo cheese cake for dessert. I would recommend to any one eating here to eat outside where there is better ambiance and better air circulation. The thing I liked the most about this business though was the ownership. There was excellent service and the owners were people I would love to get to know better.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Good Value, Large portions
Cons: spenmin. $10 to use credit card
groovychick
groovychick

I LOVE The Loving Hut!

5 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2012

I went to this restaurant with my mom, sister, and dog. Our dog was allowed because we sat out on the patio. The food was totally outta site, man.Also the portions were pretty big so I had enough left over for dinner. My mom and sister are not vegans or vegetarians and even they loved it. The waitress also brought my dog some water, brown rice, and soy ham! She loved it too!

Pros: far out food, dog friendly patio, friendly staff
Cons: service took a while, not enough outdoor seating

jamber79
jamber79

Good food

4 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2012

Service was very friendly and helpful. Food was good. Only wish they had more items with tofu or tempeh instedead of imitation meat, since i don't like the faux meat much. They will probably substitute, so i'll try coming up with my own combination next time. The crispy spring rolls with dipping sauce were very yummy!

juliotnunes
juliotnunes

Loving Hut

4 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2011

Excellent as always at every location. I had the tangy orange with rice and a strawberry shake. A bit pricey but worth it.

Pros: Friendly staff
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Pretty fantastic!

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

This Loving Hut is very tiny (I took my food to go) and seating is certainly limited. Also, if you're not ordering $10 worth of food you had better bring some cash, because they don't accepted credit cards unless you spend $10. Now, the food... So many options on the western side of the menu! Many burgers and sandwiches just made my mouth water. I love fake Philly sandwiches so I went with theirs...wow was it tasty! The fake meat almost scared me initially because it looked real to me - mind you I haven't eaten meat since I was age 4. With all of that said however, I honestly thought that was among the best Philly sandwiches I've ever had thus far and I highly recommend it.

Ginita
Ginita

Loving Hut, Orange

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2011

I had a wonderful experience here. Despite the fact that the place was packed, service was very quick and friendly.
My friend, who is non-veg, was very impressed with the spring rolls because they tasted like shrimp. We ordered that appetizer, 2 entrees and shared a chocolate "cheesecake" dessert that was to die for. The bill only came out to $24 for all of it, and my friend is rethinking the myths of the vegan diet as he came out feeling full and later told me he wanted to go back. The selection provides a wide variety (more than what their website menu shows) and the customers range from groups of friends to couples to whole families. There was a cheerful atmosphere and I would definitely go back when I'm in the area.

Pros: quick service, friendly, cheap
llaauurraa
llaauurraa

It is good.

4 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2010

I've had better food at the Loving Hut in Upland. Each Loving Hut has a similar menu but the food differs in taste and cooking style. Didn't care for the chow mein or their soups. The crispy rolls are good, broccoli and tofu is good but lacks some flavor. The classic burger is REALLY good and the fries are addicting! Also they started offering a pretty good vegan flan that they make there! Another favorite of mine there are the banana walnut muffins! The deserts are all homemade, except they recently started carrying some pretty delicious sorbets!

Word on the street is that the menu will be expanding in the future! So look out!

Pros: location, good portions, friendly staff
Cons: small
vegan73
vegan73

YUMMMMMMM

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2010

Sooooo good. It was our first visit and I had no idea how large the portions would be, especially judging by the prices. I assumed that since it was so cheap that we were going to get something along the lines of Panda Express sized portions. WRONG! There were three of us and we ordered 1 app, 1 fried rice, 1 eggplant dish, 1 orange chicken, 1 chow mein and one small soup. The dishes came out on huge square plates and the small soup was in what could only be described as a mixing bowl. I can't imagine the trough the large must be served in. The food was so fresh and so good and our waiter was so pleasant and helpful. When he saw all of our food waiting to be taken home he looked at me and asked, "first time, huh?" when I said yes he told me that most people dont' order so much because the portions are so big. I was happy we did though because we had some delicious lunch and dinner again the next day. I will be trying the one in HB soon, hopefully it will be just as good.

Pros: delicious, clean, huge portions
Cons: none
spiceislandvegan
spiceislandvegan

Tasty vegan cuisine!

5 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2010

This Loving Hut was just opened last month. It is closer to our house so we decided to try it. We ordered burger and fries, spring rolls, and bbq noodle bowl. The burger was outstanding. It is a large patty on a wheat bun with a side of fries. The burger was lathered with some kind of sauce and mushrooms. It was TASTY. The BBQ noodle bowl was also tasty. Spring roll has vegan shrimps in it. It tasted fresh. The portions are big. We ordered vegan chocolate cakes and were not able to finish them so had to bring them to go. They were delicious for breakfast with coffee. The prices are reasonably cheap compared to other vegan restaurants. I say that this is the best Loving Hut I have been. The only thing that is lacking is space. This is more of a mom-and-pop restaurant that is cozy and small than a large fancy restaurant. I came for the food so I didn't mind.

Pros: Yummy and tasty dishes, Easy access and parking , Close to our home
Cons: small restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Orange:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Orange page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2013/12/27