Loving Hut - Naples

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Freshly prepared vegan dishes featuring American, Chinese, Indian, Thai and Vietnamese. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, American, Juice bar, Buffet
975 Pine Ridge Rd (near US41)
Naples, Florida 34109
239-254-9490

First Review by sarahs
HappyGardener123
HappyGardener123

delicious!

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2014

This was my first visit to Loving Hut and it did not disappoint! We started with the spring rolls and peanut sauce then my husband and I shared the pad thai and a spicy lemongrass soup and tofu that I can't remember the name of. Everything was so full of flavor! We also got the flan for dessert. Gluten free items are very clearly labeled and the server was able to answer all my questions. Yum!!

Pros: affordable, flavorful options
HeathlyVegan
HeathlyVegan

Great Food

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2014

While vacationing in Naples we ate dinner at the Loving Hut. We have eaten at Loving Hut restaurants in other cities, but this was the nicest one we have seen. The menu was quite extensive and unfortunately includes a lot of fake meats. We much prefer the whole plant foods without the processed fake meats. They were willing to substitute more vegetables for us, but still prepared it wrong the first time. They gladly corrected their mistake, and the dish we had was delicious. Also, we had some of the best veggie roll appetizers we have had. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will definitely dine here again when in the area.

HappyCowKeown
HappyCowKeown

Everything a vegan dreams of.

5 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

If you are a fan of Asian Vegan food then this particular 'Loving Hut' is a must-eat.
We took 3 generations of family there ranging from ages 9-73. Half of the family was non-vegan and EVERYONE enjoyed their food. If you enjoy faux-meat, their 'teriyaki steak strips' are delicious. My children still remember the delicious 'pho' and the attentive staff. The restaurant was clean and hygienic too. My only regret is that we visited here on vacation and live 7 states away....

Pros: HUGE vegan menu, Fresh, Veg-intense
Cons: Asian food only (that's not really a con)
Bob Sultan
Bob Sultan

Highest Marks in All Categories

5 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2013

Beautiful varied menu, big clean bright quiet, relaxing music, wonderful staff, large portions, and very reasonable prices. This is really a find. I had two appetizers as my meal: the mock meat with tamarind sauce and peanuts and the spring rolls. The tamarind dish was excellent... light tasty sauce and crispy rice crackers. The spring rolls were large, packed with mock meat, lettuce, beansprouts, etc., with a peanut sauce. Couldn't eat it all. Had to take some back with me.

Pros: bright, big, comfortable, varied manu, big portions; low prices
Cons: front windows could use cleaning

GigglingPixie
GigglingPixie

Yummy!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

Food was yummy & the entire menu is vegan. Menu is extensive with many different items to choose from. Restaurant & bathrooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Food is very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this restaurant to veg & non-veg customers.

Pros: excellent food, great selection, friendly staff
Cons: none
Trixie Braun
Trixie Braun

Art Show Must!

5 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2013

My husband is in several south Florida art shows and whenever we're within range of this place, even if we're on our way to Miami, we have to stop in for lunch or dinner!
We love the Auc Crepe, the Mahalo Grill and of course their desserts!
We've been to other Loving Huts and love the concept but as far as taste and culinary variety, this Naples Loving Hut has them all beat at least in Florida's area!

Pros: Food quality & taste
Cons: Maybe have a smaller pricie for salads
Ninchen
Ninchen

Absolutely convincing

5 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2013

Even my Dad who was extremly sceptical about vegan food can't stop talking about the place. Everything we had was finger-licking good, and that cheesecake would get me back on a plane anytime!

Pros: CHEESECAKE
christopher
christopher

WoW Finally

5 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

As a vegan it has been a challenge in Naples but Loving Hut has so much to offer . The Pho is wonderful. They use vegetable protein in most dishes BUT they will eliminate that on request

Pros: Choices, Friendly, Flavorful
Cons: Veg Protein
SeekerOfTheWay
SeekerOfTheWay

Vegan Delights

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2012

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Lunch for one vegan and one non vegan and we were both very happy with the food! Nice atmosphere, very simply and elegant. The waitstaff was attentive and kind. Lots of vegan options on the menu made it great and stress free. Both of our meals were tasty and we will be back here again!

Pros: Vegan, Great staff, Relaxing Atmosphere
MoniqueMustard
MoniqueMustard

Much Needed Vegan Restaurant

4 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2012

While on vacation in Naples we managed to find the only vegan restaurant in town. What a relief. You can hardly find a vegetarian salad in this place, they all contain meat or fish. So The Loving Hut is a godsend. My only complaint is the high percentage of dishes that contain vegetable protein meats. I didn't go vegan just to replace meat with a highly processed fake. That said, the things we ordered were very tasty, if a tad sweet sometimes, and made from fresh ingredients. I would and will eat here again and would recommend to anyone, not just vegetarian or vegan eaters. The menu is huge! Can't wait to try more. BTW, it's bring your own booze.

Pros: Lots of choices, Fresh ingredients, Tasty
Cons: Too many dishes have VP meat, Some dishes overly sweet
Jett Setter
Jett Setter

One of the Best!

5 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2012

This is one of the best Vegan locations I have eaten to date. I wish they had a location in the Pacific NorthWET. I had the drum sticks and they somehow had a lightly smoked flavor. AWESOME! It was very difficult to decide which items to try...they all looked so good. Prices were slightly higher, but food quality made up for it. The desserts there are equally good. The carrot cake was delicious, and the "frosting" was very smooth and creamy.

The restaurant is very open and the wait staff is excellent. Each one acted as if THEY were the interested owner. Very friendly and eager to please.

Certainly one of my favorites. Next time I'm in Naples, I'll certainly return here to try something else super yummmmmy!

Pros: Excellent Food!!!, Wait staff, Can I say food again?
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

extensive menu

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2012

We had dinner with a friend of mine while visiting Naples, so we shared everything family style. The menu is extensive, so we had a hard time deciding on what to order, but the waitress was very patient with us. We ended up getting the dumplings and spring rolls for starters with the Loving Hut fried rice, the bird's nest noodles and the claypot for entrees. All very good and tasty. The cheesecake for dessert was excellent. Overall, the place is nice, clean and friendly. Definitely check out the only vegan place in Naples!

Pros: extensive menu, friendly attentive staff, all vegan
verdandi
verdandi

^__^

5 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

YUM! I love this place!! Food comes out quick, and it's yummy! Try the noble broccoli. And the spring rolls. Aaaand the dumplings, kung pao, and spicy cha cha. Aw, forget it, no matter what you order, you can't go wrong.
Staff's really nice and accommodating, too!
A whole ton of restaurants have closed in Naples this year, so I'm going back to support LH.

Pros: Healthy, Friendly staff, Stellar food!
Cons: Small restaurant, Slightly expensive
Veganish
Veganish

My favorite restaurant in Naples!

5 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2011

A great restaurant for vegans and everyone! We started with the mock chicken drumsticks which are fabulous! They are made with a mushroom fiber, which gives them the texture of the real thing! We then had the mu shoo which is also very tasty. The wonton soup is the best! I added rice noodles. It is a real treat for a vegan to enjoy the variety of items served here! All delicious. They are very accommodating and will make any changes to assure you are happy with your food.
My omni husband was skeptical ........but loved everything!
It is the best Loving Hut I've been to, and my favorite restaurant in Naples!

Pros: Excellent food, All vegan menu, Helpful, friendly staff
Lisa
Lisa

Awesome

5 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2011

Ate here twice on a weekend visit to Naples with two non-vegans. We all LOVED the food, the service, and the prices. Generous portions, which meant dinner plus lunch the next day! Loved the ALL vegan menu and super friendly staff.

Pros: Awesome food, Decent prices, Friendly staff
willtuttle
willtuttle

Wonderful food and excellent service

5 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2011

When my wife and I ate here, the food was delicious. We don't eat much processed food, so we didn't order the "fake meats" on the menu, but opted for vegetable dishes and a little tofu. It was well-seasoned and nicely presented. My wife loves the vegan desserts there especially. What we most like about the restaurant are the friendly and brightly-shining wait staff - they are so helpful and loving, and also knowing that they're meditating, and have opened this restaurant not to make money, but to help educate people about the benefits of vegan living and how delicious the food can be. It's really a labor of selfless love and service, and so for me, it is a blessing to eat there.

Pros: tasty food, great service, spacious ambience
will-travel-for-food
will-travel-for-food

Amazing food - best Loving Hut location!

5 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2010

The Loving Hut on Pine Ridge Road in Naples is, by far, the best Loving Hut that I've been to in the US. I ordered the Vietnamese Bun Hue Bowl -- extra spicy. It was amazing! The spicy lemongrass broth was very flavorful, and the soup was chock full of chewy rice noodles, fried tofu slices, mock steak, mock chicken, mock pork, and fresh veggies. It was served with a side plate of lime wedges, Thai basil, bean sprouts, and jalapeno pepper rings. What a treat! I devoured the whole bowl, which was enormous. My waitress was very nice, and she recommended other dishes to me to try in future visits. I can't wait to order the kimchee fried rice because they make their own kimchee in-house. It should be delicious. I would highly recommend Loving Hut in Naples to vegans and lovers of southeast Asian foods in general.

Pros: delicious food, large menu, friendly staff
Guti
Guti

Great food

5 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2010

I went there with a friend for the first time and loved it. THe food is amamzing. I love walking in knowing I can order anything on the menu. The servioce is also freat. It is not too busy so seating is not a problem.

Pros: not opne throughout the day
Cons: healthy, good value, excellent food
sglcklch
sglcklch

Actually quite decent

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2010

Last time I came here for dinner, it turned out to be rather a disappointment. I decided to give it one more try and dropped by for lunch. Good thing I did because it was a much better experience this time around, so I updated the previous review to do them more justice.

I'd say the salads are a safe bet. Tried two different ones so far, all delectable and came as a huge pile. I think the problem lies in the entree menu. It's somewhat mundane to find meat analog (made with soy protein) in pretty much every single dish. The Naples Wonder we got last time was really a disappointment, and it was kind of overpriced. This time we had the basil sesame eggplant with brown rice and mu shu wrap with hoisin sauce off the lunch specials, very tasty, enough for me to come back and update my review. Especially the wraps, yummmm! Loved the brown rice too.

I myself have never been a fan of mock meat; but if you don't mind it, this could easily be your favorite restaurant in the area. I hope they will work on the current entree menu and move towards a more whole foods approach.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 15, 2010

Pros: all vegan, big portions, tasty
Cons: too much fake meat, dull atmosphere
NeiltheK
NeiltheK

Pleasant Surprise!

5 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2010

As a long time vegan, my previous visits to Naples have always been with some sense of apprehension, as there was virtually no place to get a vegan meal. WHAT A SURPRISE to find a Loving Hut in Naples! Great food, great service, I can't wait to go back... the only thing I'd like to see done differently is more on site promotion of the benefits of the vegan lifestyle, as I've seen in other Loving Hut restaurants. On the surface, it seems just like any other Asian restaurant. But I highly recommend it.

Pros: great food, friendly staff, convenient location
Cons: no vegan info available, Supreme Master TV not showing
pheasance
pheasance

Great vegan options, but a little bland

3 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2010

Our party tried the veggie stir fry, the spicy cha cha (a shrimp-like dish), spicy lemongrass tofu, hot and sour soup, veggie spring rolls, and cheesecake. The entrees, even those with "spicy" in the name were terribly bland. The soup was delicious, though, with pineapple adding an unusual and delicious twist. The spring rolls were also good, and the cheesecake was wonderful. I will definitely visit again when I am in the area, but I'll ask for some additional seasoning. I'd hate to have the omnivores leave with the impression that vegan food is boring and flavorless.

Pros: All vegan menu, Dessert, Cheerful atmosphere
Cons: Bland entrees, No beer or wine, Closed Sundays
suzieyoga
suzieyoga

Loving Hut in Naples worth the u-turn

4 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2010

Who would have thought that Naples would be the next city to host a VEGAN restaurant? The restaurant and food are very clean. The servers are friendly and helpful. Although the location has not been successful for any other restaurant in 26 years I think this one is blessed. The food is made to order so if you don't want a particular veggie they will substitute. Most of the diners were omnivores and they all seemed to enjoy the food. All the local reviewers in newspapers and magazines have given this place rave reviews.

Pros: vegan, well priced, friendly and welcoming
Cons: no wine or beer
sarahs
sarahs

Excellent!

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2010

I was pleasantly surprised by how wonderful all of the food and drinks were at the Loving Hut!
We had spring rolls with a delicious peanut (I think) sauce, each of us ordered a different dish and shared- loving everything, I had Thai Iced Tea (mmmmmm), and we all had desert. Everything is vegan, so the hardest part was making up my mind! I haven't had options on a menu in my entire life! I highly recommend this restaurant! It's the only all-veg option in Naples, and it's great to boot!

Pros: great food, friendly service, good portions
Cons: tricky location

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Naples: