Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vege living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Each location is individual family owned. Extensive menu, fresh-squeezed juice available. Informal setting with open-air downstairs and air-conditioning upstairs. It's opposite Hotel Ibis Style Jogonegaran. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Indonesian, Asian, Indonesian, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out

Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm

First Review by Atomicpen
Aya
Aya

The best Loving Hut in Indonesia!

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

Well, all Indonesian Loving Huts are very good, but this one was somewhat different, in a positive way. The interior was very simple but the atmosphere was very good. The place seemed to be very popular with locals. The staff were very friendly and relaxed, but very efficient.
The portions were huge and the prices were low.
Definitely worth visiting.

Pros: Very tasty food, Relaxed staff, Very cheap
cdrk
cdrk

Very good.

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2014

Very good food and when it contains chillies (like some of the soups), it's real hot food !
I tried a few meals (soups, salads, mock meat, tofu...), have never been disappointed.
Unfortunately they microwave the mock meat to unfroze it...
The staff is very friendly, some speak English, other not at all.
Better come before 20h30, after that, they might be closing.
They also sell some ice creams and sweet breads filed with fruits and or chocolate.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff, Nice price
Cons: Microwave some of the food
medus
medus

Good vegan food in Yogya

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

We went to this Loving Hut three or four times because it was close to our hotel. The menu is extensive and everything we ordered was delicious. Considering the large size of portions, the prices are very cheap. What is lacking are desserts. There was only ice cream.

In addition to good food, I liked the relaxed atmosphere. When not busy, the staff was chating, singing, playing with smartphones or enjoying their free time in some other way. It seemed like a nice place to work.

Pros: location, extensive menu, inexpensive
Cons: few desserts

Ianthewander
Ianthewander

Good food

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I visited the LH Malioboro in late January 2014. I immediately noticed that the restaurant was not at the address given, fortunately, I was able to obtain the new address from a local.

After eating I found a good menu range, the food to be tasty, and the service as quick as I could hope for. I will be going again, and again.

Pros: great taste, good menu, cheap
Cons: Small restaurant (25 people?)
nipakolow
nipakolow

Cheap and Delicious

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2013

My group of friends and I patronised Loving Hut near Malioboro on May 30 and May 31, 2013. The foods are delicious and cheap.It has many kitchen helpers and our food was served within a short time despite of our group of 28 people and without pre-order.

The lady owner, an Indonesian Chinese, is humble and courteous. There are many types of vegetarian foods with price ranging from IDR 12 000 IDR 22 000. The foods are more oriental and very suitable for the taste of Asian Chinese. Don't miss this shop if you like healthy food and you are a vegan in particular. It opens 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm. Though the lady owner told me that I could telephone the restaurant to order the food and she could send the food to the hotel I stayed. I tried but the staff seem could not understand English.

Atomicpen
Atomicpen

nice

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2013

Wide selection of dishes. Helpful staff. They also have dairy free ice cream !

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Malioboro: