Address in Korean is 제주시 이도1동 1387-3 1층. Part of an international chain of vegan restaurants. Serves Korean and Western food. Friendly staff speaks English and Chinese. Sells vegan snacks, bread and instant noodles. Also offers free self-service wholegrain bread. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Korean

First Review by ahkow
pikonio
pikonio

Definitely coming back

5 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2013

During our 3 weeks in South Korea, we visited many vegan restaurants, 5 of them from the Loving Hut chain, and I must say - this one was the best. Small and cozy place, very delicious food (rice roll was amazing) and gorgeous staff! I don't know if that was the owner, the main cook or both, but the guy there was so friendly, and smiley, and helpful!
I must admit that I rarely write reviews, but this place deserves 6 cows :)

Pros: Lovely staff, Tasty tasty
Eric_
Eric_

Another Loving Hut

3 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

It's a chain, so not very inspiring, but this is one of the nicer venues. Cozy place and very friendly staff. Not the cheapest.

Pros: Location, Convenience
Cons: Price
ahkow
ahkow

Lovely Restaurant

5 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2011

The restaurant was a bit small but lovely. Free whole-meal bread are provided. They also carry vegan snacks, burger can, bread, instant noodles. Order the vietnamese rice roll only when you have 3 or more diners, don't get me wrong, it was delicious but the portion was too much for two of us :) Staff were nice. They spoke Korean and Chinese and also recommended other vegetarian restaurants to us.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Nice food, Free whole-meal bread

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut -JungAng: