Loving Hut - Joo Chiat Road

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, vegan desserts. Last order is taken at 9pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, International, Chinese, Italian, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out
229 Joo Chiat Road, Unit 01-01

Darteous
Darteous

Great Food

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2015

If this is what Loving Hut is like everywhere I will definitely become a patron. The food was fantastic, though a bit more expensive than I've come to be accustomed to living in China, it was worth every penny. I was only there for two days. And I wanted to try more places so I stuffed myself with 3 dishes and 2 drinks. It was all very good and they had some new flavors and a few things I asked about were simple alterations that made them great. I'm a pure gluten free vegan and they had plenty of options and everything was labeled very nicely with spicy, garlic,onion/gluten-free for peoples preferences.

Pros: Great flavor, Friendly staff, Great Selection
Cons: Pricey
richardindia
richardindia

Best of the Best

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

My favorite restaurant in the world! I don't eat out much, but was in Singapore for a few weeks, and I was thrilled to find this superb restaurant near my hotel. Both local and Western dishes are excellent; local tend to be more economical. Drinks fantastic (try the coconut-avo and choco-avo smoothies). 6 stars! (I'm not a devotee of their Master, but I'm very grateful to her for this)

cdrk
cdrk

Not moderate.

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

I didn't eat there, I checked the whole menu (food and drink), it is very expensive according to Singaporean standard !!!
I know it's mostly organic but still, some meals cost 16SD, knowing that in some places one can it for 3 or 4SD...
It would be nice to keep what I encoded while adding this place : expensive !

The place looks clean and nice, the menu is big, mostly Asian but also burgers, fries, etc.

As I have to write an overall rating, I do but I never ate in that one ! I ate years ago in another smaller one that was pretty good.

Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Joo Chiat Road: