I currently live in a city about 45min away from Jeonju. The time it took for me to take a bus and then a cab to this location was well worth it. There was only one person working when I arrived and I assume she was the owner. She was extremely nice and tried to converse with me even though she spoke very little English. The menu was relativity small with six options to choose from. I ordered the Soy Cutlet which was the great. The banchan (side dishes) were also wonderful. I received a lot of food for 6,000 won and I will defiantly be visiting this location again. s/n this location is open from 11:30AM-2:30PM & 6:00-8:30PM Monday-SaturdayPros: Excellent Food, Good value, Friendly Staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Jeonju Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Loving Hut - JeonJu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 185 times since Jan 2013.