Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Serving food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Has wifi internet. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Taiwanese, Asian, Fast food, Take-out

Aya
Aya

Yummy!

4 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

This place is great, like all other Loving Hut places in Indonesia. However, prices are somewhat higher than in other Indonesian loving huts while portions are smaller. Still, it's a great place and definitely worth visiting. However, speaking about Jakarta, I somehow like the Loving Hut at Jl. Jatinegara more.

Pros: Tasty food
Cons: In a huge shopping mall
medus
medus

Worth visiting

5 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

A very clean and new looking restaurant with an extensive menu, tasty food and cheap prices compared to other places in Jakarta. The only con is its location in a huge mall. Since there are no floor maps or information desks anywhere (at least we did't see any), it was quite difficult to find it. On the other hand, the mall is close to Transjakarta bus stop, so no need to go by taxi.

Pros: extensive menu, inexpensive , location
Cons: inside a big mall
schumacher62
schumacher62

A very tasty Hut!

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

Excellent food, on the food court at Semanggi Plaze in Jakarta. the menu was substantial and detailed, and the four dishes we had all leaned toward unique Indonesian seasonings and flavors in a delightful way. prices are, of course, very inexpensive compared to The States, but perhaps high for Indonesians. Service is odd but common for Indonesia: menus are brought and then two people stand at your table waiting for your order while you look over the unfamiliar menu.

i am never quite comfortable making them wait, but then i dont care to be rushed when ordering items i am not familiar with either.

it was a hefty taxi ride from where we were staying, but i will most definately return each time i am in Jakarta, which is once a year. great job on this, loving hut jakarta!

Pros: very flavorful dishes, wide selection, quiet
Cons: its in a massive mall, two waiters to take your order

Vonnie Bryton
Vonnie Bryton

The Best

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2011

Well, Loving Hut is like the best to eat vegan food in Jakarta! Tasty food, nice drink. It's just awesome. I really like eating there.

Pros: Clean, Friendly-staff, Not too expensive
Guest
Guest

Heavenly resto for vegan

5 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2011

Every time I visit Jakarta , this resto is on my Must Visit list. Excellent combination of Local food and Asian/european dishes. Mushroom
Noodles (called dolden noodles) is just perfect. Teriyaki is so tasty. If you like to try local food, their Bali Tumeric rice (forget the exact name) and Nasi Pepes (rice with mushroom wrapped in banans leaves served with beautiful condiments). I crave for their snacks too. Vegan pineaple tarlet (nastar) is so delicious.

Pros: Yummy and excellent selection, In the middle of jakarta, very good spot, Cosy and accept credit cards!
veggiedanny
veggiedanny

Must Visit

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2010

I was on a conference trip at Crowne Plaza Hotel next to Plaza Semangi. Lucky me, I have found Loving Hut thru its website. Since I am a vegan, I just ate there every meal possible. The foods were heavenly made. I especially like the noodle dishes which were so fragrant and the mixed veggie drinks which were so refreshing. They also have vegan chocolate bars at the counter. The staffs are also friendly and nice. I wish I could spend more time there so I could taste everything. If I go to Jakarta again, Loving Hut will be my first place to visit.

Pros: excellent food, quality, price
sumansutra
sumansutra

great vegan food and drink

5 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2010

if you are around sudirman and thamrin road or CBD area, then you can easily come to this Loving Hut Plaza Semanggi for a lunch or dinner. The vegan food is excellent, I like kwetiau goreng and aulac pho. golden noodle and green salad can be your choice if you like a light food for the day. the mix fruits juice with vegetable is the best to close your dining!

Pros: good food and drink, fair price, good access and spacious seating area
Cons: quite crowded during lunch office hour, shopping mall area
vegan loverz
vegan loverz

Great!

5 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2010

Fantastic Foods and atmosphere. Many non-vegans are coming. They have even never thought that those are vegan foods. So delicious! Bravo!

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: