Part of the international chain of vegan food restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and desserts. Spacious interior. Prices start from cheap to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Vietnamese, Western, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out

• Cash only

First Review by spagetti
Kimxula
Kimxula

Not the best Loving Hut experience...

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

My Loving Hut experience here was comparable to that I had in the Hanoi branch - overall, pretty underwhelming.

It's a small place, nothing fancy, pretty hard to find in a district that most people passing by won't venture to. However, it's nearby where I work so I thought I'd give it a go.

The waitress there was really polite and even with her limited English was very accommodating to me and my friend. It was, however, a little annoying that 4 out of 5 dishes we ordered were unavailable and it took her a good 15-20 minutes to come back and tell us. This is pretty common in Vietnam and, unfortunately, is rather annoying. So, we didn't get off to a great start.

Having said that, the menu is extensive and reasonably priced, like the other Loving Huts I've been to in Vietnam, but the vast majority of it seemed to be unavailable. In the end, I went with a vegan pizza, which was fairly good - not out of this world, but okay. Not sure what they use in substitute of cheese - it was a little creamy, like a béchamel sauce - I hope it was vegan. As for my friend, she wasn't very impressed with her food.

I'd say go to the Loving Hut in D1...much better atmosphere, more attentive staff (see my review on Loving Hut Hoa Dang) and personally I enjoyed my experience there a lot more.

Pros: Extensive menu, as most Loving Huts have, Reasonably priced
Cons: Hard to find, Alot of items on the menu were unavailab, le, not very nice atmosphere
OttVanTor
OttVanTor

Small Beauty In HCMC

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

I live in HCMC and it was a bit tricky to find for the cab driver but worth it. English is spoken and the small menu had a gooď choice. Most expensive item on the menu is 40000 dong or 2 US dollars. Inside had seating for 20+ people. It is very clean and tidy and very nicely decorated. I will be back...often.

Pros: Cheap, Clean, Pleasant
Cons: Tricky To Find
minjun
minjun

호치민시, 베트남에서 매우 맛있는 채식 바

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

나는 한국이었다, 나는 채식주의 자, 나 베트남에 가서 처음으로, 나는 인터넷에 일자와 사랑 헛은 당신의 음식을 아주 좋은, 깨끗하고, 음식과 함께, 하나님 배운 아주 맛있는, 웨이터는 매우 아름답고 알맞은했다.

맛있는 채식 음식을 제공 주셔서 감사합니다, 나는 확실히 여기에 먹고 많은 한국 친구를 추가하는 것이 좋습니다.

당신은 인신 매매를 번성 바랍니다.

Pros: great food, nice place, good service

Mr.Filip
Mr.Filip

Great vegan location in TANBINH District

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

I was first time visit Ho Chi Minh city, then I founding on Happy cow two Loving Hut locations in here, but from Airport very closed with Loving Hut Thien Dang, OMG is here the vegan meals very very cheap and delicious, but only the service stuff here couldn't well English speaking, but we communication with the hand and to understanding.
here Restaurant almost new building and very cleaning, atmosphe very good. I will come here everyday.

wish you benefit of business.

Pros: nice place, cheap price, good service
spagetti
spagetti

Congratulated ;)

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

Great news, last year, my traveling to Saigon, Vietnam. I love your country, I love Vietnamese peoples and I love Vietnamese vegan food. I was visiting in Loving Hut Hoa Dang and some other vegan restaurants in there city, woa woa, so good. Hope next year i'm again visit Vietnam will come your restaurant to eat.
Wish your good business.
Good luck ;)
Jimi Franches from Austria.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 20, 2013