Loving Hut - Hairlatte

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Asian, Vietnamese, Western, Take-out
102, Rivers 5th, 14-1, Dongdaesin-dong, Seo-gu
Busan, South Korea
051-248-6166

Open Mon-Sun 11am-10pm, closed 1st Sun, Mon of month.

First Review by Atomicpen
Atomicpen
Atomicpen

lovely

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

I had the pizza and my friend had the steak. It was pricey but well worth it. The staff were absolutely lovely. You get what you paid for. I had the blueberry ice cream .

• jasmineofmay jasmineofmay

oh, if you are driving using gps, the address is 14-1, Dongdaeshindong 3 Ga, Seo Gu, Busan, South Korea, of course. But... if you want to go there by public transportation, take 67 or 167 from Busan Train Station, across the street. It is near to the #7 exit from the subway. And.. get off from the bus after 4 stops. I think the stop was.. Dong A univ. general hospital, um.. and you may call the restaurant to help you from there. It's quite close though. I went there first time yesterday and became a big fan of the vegan pizza!!! by the way, they run a tiny hairsalon in one corner of the restaurant, too. so I also got my hair done with natural, organic hair products there. highly recommended. :) And if you have any questions about vegan restaurants/any other places around Busan, you are welcomed to contact me : jasmineofmay@gmail.com. This city has been my hometown for more than 30 yrs, and vegan/trying vegan friends are especially welcomed. :)

• Barney Big Ears Barney Big Ears

Can somebody please give directions? The English address is not correct. I went to the loving hut website and the Korean address is in a different part of the city. Thanks!

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Hairlatte: