Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, Western, Take-out

angelmaria
angelmaria

Appetizer, soup & dessert

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I liked the Spring Rolls so it was enough to take half home. I liked the Wonton Harmony Soup but the wheat noodles tasted a little weird with the veggies, wonton and broth. It wasn't a good combination. The Carrot Cake was to die for, I like the frosting. It was light and not so sweet. I'll try the Sushi appetizer and the Spicy Noodle Soup, it looks good.

Pros: Veggies and broth was delicious, Spring Rolls were awesome, dipping sauce, Love, love the carrot cake!
Cons: Wheat noodles, it had a weird taste
Imriela
Imriela

Worth the trip

5 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

I drove 20 miles to go here, and it was well worth the drive. I got the Fiesta Wrap for lunch the next day, and it was great cold. Honestly, I'm not sure if they serve it hot or cold, but it was great straight out of the fridge. The salsa has quite the spicy kick to it, so I was glad it was on the side, cause it was a bit too spicy for me; it did taste good though.
The Mongolian Wonder was my dinner and it was AMAZING! I posted a picture of it on my Facebook and even my omni friends left comments saying how delicious it looked and couldn't believe it was vegan. The mock beef slices were good, the sauce was amazing, and the rice was cooked just right. Overall, it was a party in my mouth and I couldn't stop eating it. If you can't decide what to get and you're considering the Mongolian Wonder; stop right there and just order it, you will not regret it.

vallonicka
vallonicka

Decent, not Fantastic.

3 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

Loving Hut is a decent place, like the McDonalds of vegan food, it offers numerous locations around N. America, and you'll be able to find something to eat, even for a GF vegan like myself. My partner had the pan-fried dumplings and loved them, I had the summer rolls, which were decent, but not up to my standards. The fried rice we both got was also decent, but not up to my standards. The drinks were good, and the staff and atmosphere inside were friendly and welcoming, a decent choice, just not blow-your-socks-off great.

I will say the food was prepared in a very clean manner, I have a very sensitive stomach and this place did not upset it in the least bit.

Updated from previous review on Saturday January 25, 2014

Pros: Clean, Fantastic pan-fried dumplings, Price

radtechg9
radtechg9

Love This Place

5 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2013

The food is just good. Their rainbow salad.... awesome. My favorite during cold weather is their wonton harmony soup. Have them steam the wontons and add them to the soup instead of fried on the side. Is this the healthiest vegan pave in town....no. But it is not the most unhealthy and they have some great potions when trying to go out with a non vegan companion.

Pros: Delicious, Reasonable, Nice Service
Maktub
Maktub

I want to love it

2 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2013

I really want to love this place but the majority of the menu is faux meat product. I am not a big fan of this. I have had a couple good dishes here and the staff is always very nice but I would only eat here in a pinch.

Pros: Nice staff, Cheap
Cons: Too much tempeh and soy
DanielWebber
DanielWebber

Best Veg Restaurant in Glendale.

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant! I visit several times a week. The prices are great and the food is incredible.

Pros: Great Service, Very Affordable, Beyond Delicious
Cons: No Music
rachelium
rachelium

Pho is fantastic

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

The service is amazing. The soups are made with heart and soul! Especially the pho, which is always hot and very fresh. The place is very clean and the staff incredibly friendly and helpful.

Pros: Clean and nutritious, Friendly, Affordable
kalangford01
kalangford01
  • herbivore

Clean, bright and great food

5 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2013

We eat at this all vegan restaurant often. So nice to know it's all good food. Never had a bad experience. I try to order different things each time but the curried soup is my favorite. We take our non-vegan friends and family here and they love the food too!

Pros: All vegan, Pleasant atmosphere, Great price
Cons: Can't think of a thing!
Tigra220
Tigra220

The Great Loving Hut!

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

I am always happy to find a Loving Hut. As soon as you enter you can feel the positive energy floating. The place is clean, bright, and the staff is super nice.

My favorite items at this location are:

Wontons (vegan wontons? Who knew?!)

Pâté Chaud (sp?)- it's a crispy pastry-like dish, but it's not sweet. It's stuffed with soy protein & some other goodies. Quite tasty.

Hawaiian burger (this blend of burger, meets pineapple, meets teriyaki sauce is ingenious and finger-licking good)

Vegan sushi (watch that wasabi sauce!)

Spicy ChaCha (yam-based faux shrimp dish that really is a must try! Seasoned to perfection)

BBQ Baguette (great for lunch!)

Golden Beauty
Noble Broccoli (think "beef" & broccoli)
Mongolian "beef" (the flavor es muy sabrosa)

The Sweet & Sour Devine is a safe choice for anyone wanting the familiarity of a sweet & sour dish.

I wasn't a big fan of the new Kung Pao dish. I'm used to a spicier and crunchier-like version. This one was soft & sweet. If you're a fan of that, you'll love it.

Deserts:
Banana cake and chocolate cake (new!) were very good. I want to try the cheesecake, but I hated the one at the LH in Paris, so I'm a little reluctant. Maybe one day.

Great for families. Plenty of parking. Definitely one of the MUSTs for any veg*n living in or traveling to/through PHX.

Pros: 100% vegan & delicious, Very friendly staff; plenty of parking, Large portions
  • kalangford01 kalangford01

We frequently drive 100 miles from Prescott just to eat here. I don't know what we like the most on the menu but we have never been disappointed. We take our non-vegan friends and family with us and they are always pleasantly surprised.

vegan hutch
vegan hutch

Happy Find

5 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2012

being a relatively new Vegan, and new to arizona, we were delighted when our grandson turned us on to the Loving Hut in Glendale. We went for the first time today. The atmosphere was pleasant. the food was clean. the restaurant is clean. the food was as presented in the menu, and delicious. we cleaned our plates. we immediately started thinking of folks who would love to go there for a meal when they come to visit. we are looking forward trying their many different offerings. so glad to have found them.
the staff was friendly, and helpful.

Pros: excellent food, helpful, friendly staff, clean
Cons: servings on smallish side, prices a little high
LacieParker
LacieParker

Awesome vegan chain

4 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2011

My non-veg friend and I went here after shopping at the relatively close Arrowhead Mall. A lot of the dishes have fake meat, but there are also a good number that don't. The staff was very friendly, and it was easy to eat here on a budget. We split a fancy drink, a huge plate of fried rice, and dessert, costing us about $7 each. What a deal!

Pros: friendly staff, easy to stay in budget, fancy drinks
Cons: a lot of the dishes have fake meat
JOmo55
JOmo55

Awesomeness in every bite!!!

5 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2011

My husband and I have driven past this location many times, and decided to finally try it. My husband and I are vegetarian, and also eat organic all the time. we called ahead of time and found out that all their products are non gmo!! When you walk in they have the menus right inside the door, and you seat yourself. When you are ready to order you go to the counter and order and pay right there. The service is top notch, the staff is ultra friendly, the place is very clean, and the food is excellent!!! We enjoyed ourselves greatly!!! I should also mention that we got there at 830pm and they did not rush us at all!! I would recommend this place to other vegetarians or people curious in vegetarianism. The ONLY thing I don't like is their hours. Longer hours would be nice!!

Pros: Friendly, GREAT food!!!, Healthy food choices
Cons: Longer hours needed
tecban
tecban

One of the best vegan restaurants around

5 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2011

While planning a recent vacation to Arizona, we made a note to stop at this Asian style restaurant based on its positive online reviews. The service was quick and friendly and included a nice complimentary soup starter. All four of us tried and shared different dishes, and everything was well prepared; our favorite was easily my Mongolian "beef" which was well seasoned and really delicious. Though we spent most of our time in northern Arizona, we liked the restaurant so well we made a point to return before flying back home, and our second experience was as good as the first. Highly recommended restaurant.

Pros: Good value, Friendly service, Great food
Cons: Too far away for us to visit regularly!
veglovr
veglovr

Loving Hut Food

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2010

I've eaten at Loving Hut several times, and the food is always excellent. Try the cha cha dish: shrimp fried with peppers. I love the steak sandwich and the fried wonton appetizer.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy food, excellent food
Cons: propoganda tv program
hlneal
hlneal

Great Food!

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2010

This is a great restaurant! We really enjoyed it. It has an extensive menu, with plenty of soy-based meats. The portions are good, the staff is friendly, and the food is very very good. Plus, it's all vegan!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, Affordable
Cons: Lots of soy, Not the healthiest
CPadre
CPadre

Loved it!

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2010

This place is fantastic. Simple decor, very friendly and attentive staff, reasonable prices and really good vegan food. I had the Spring Rolls as an appetizer. Very fresh and refreshing. For dinner I had the Save-Planet Curry, delicous. Unlike other curries it did not leave me feeling like i had heartburn.
Very nice experience. These folks deserve you giving them a try.

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine, Friendly Staff
drehud
drehud

I wish we had one in Flagstaff!! BEST PHO EVER!!!

5 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2009

Okay, do yourself a favor and eat here!! My hubby took me here for my birthday last month and it was AMAZING! The staff was very friendly and helpful. And the pho was the most delicious I've ever had (including before I was a vegan). Try the fried vegetable rolls, too! My hubby loved his fried rice but he also kept trying to eat my pho. Very reasonably priced. The vegan cheesecake was very good too!

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Clean
Cons: Too far away from us, A little quiet
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

**BEST** PLACE TO EAT IN ARIZONA!!!!

5 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2009

OMG! This is the *best place* to eat in the state of AZ! This place is so good that I ate here three times! That's saying a lot because when I travel I rarely eat anywhere more than once so that I can try other veggie places. I got the Hawaiian Burger twice and got the cheesecake one other time. I absolutely loved the burger, as did my friends. I tried my friends' entrees each time and they were so tasty. Our server (all three times) was the sweetest lady you could ever imagine...she was so delightful! They even have a TV show on the whole time that broadcasts 24 hour *positive* news. Reasons to be vegan are written on the wall as well. I really hope that one day, the Loving Hut chain will decide to open up a restaurant in Chicago! You must go here if you're in AZ!!! ;)

tofufingers
tofufingers

Hidden Gem

5 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2009

This restaurant is AMAZING. You will not be disappointed if you are vegan. I got the Spicy Cha-Cha which was a dish of faux chicken -- the best faux chicken I think I have ever had. Also ordered Golden Rolls as an appetizer, and they were equally as good. My boyfriend got the steak sandwich, also great. I like that they show images of each dish on the menu. I wish all restaurants did this. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The restaurant itself is spotless, which makes it all the more pleasing to eat there. Although it's just a casual place where you order at the counter, it's styled very well and I enjoyed the atmosphere very much, and it was great to see so many other diners in an all-vegan restaurant in the West Valley.

My one and only complaint is that I wish the restaurant were closer to my house in Buckeye. Please open a second location further west!!!

Pros: Superb Vegan Food, Spotless Restaurant, Great Staff
PH0ENIX
PH0ENIX

Finally a vegetarian restaurant on the west side!

5 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2009

I just found out about Loving Hut's new Phoenix location over a week ago, and I've already been there 3 times. I've had the Pho, two daily lunch specials, plus an appetizer and a beverage. All were good. I'm thankful to have a vegetarian option so close to my home, and will be visiting frequently.

The location is convenient (for me), it's clean inside, and the prices reasonable. I'm so glad this place is open!

Pros: delicious food, good value, clean decor
  • Jeffrey Jeffrey

Hi PHOENIX, good review of the newest Loving Hut. It seems like they are opening all over the world these days. I'll have to try that one.

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Glendale: