Loving Hut Express - Monterrey

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts -- tacos, gorditas, wraps, fajitas, chicharron gluten, coconut orchata, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Mexican, American, Asian, Fast food

First Review by ElizabethPEI
carojica
carojica

Excelent!!!

5 Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

Delicios food, frendly treat, variety of food, good price.
I love it.

Pros: Good food, variety, clean
Mademoisella
Mademoisella

I love it!

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I really loved their food! We had some vegan chicken Tacos and "meat" Burritos. I loved the vegan chicken so much! It was very yummy and for a good price! I would always go there again. It's such a pity that they don't have seats! But at least one of the very few vegan places in Mexico! I can really recommend it!

Pros: excellent food for good price, fast made
Cons: no seats
ElizabethPEI
ElizabethPEI

Wow! Just...wow!

5 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2013

This is such an amazing find. Vegan food is so hard to find in Mexico, but this food cart does not disappoint. Everything is vegan! The food was an amazing mix of Mexican and American fast food (burgers, hotdogs, tacos, gorditas) and priced just right. Also, the owners were such nice people. I just can't say enough good things about this cart.

Pros: Friendly, Great taste, Inexpensive
Cons: Small, Weird hours, No seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut Express - Monterrey: