Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Menu includes salads, sandwiches, burgers, sushi and Korean dishes with tofu or meat-flavored soy dishes.Photo menu. Also sells a small selection of vegan products. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Korean, Asian, Western, Take-out

futurefossils
futurefossils

Wonderful

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

I love this place. The food is great, 100% vegan so you don't have to worry about what you're ordering. I really love whatever it is they have for the meat substitute here. Also, they have vegan wine dessert. I've ordered just about everything on the menu at this point and everything has been wonderful. The prices are high for a Korean restaurant, but considering that they have burgers and hotdogs, the prices are pretty low. Generally anywhere you go for western food, the prices will be high. Still, better prices then you would ever get in the states.

Pros: delicious, all vegan, good prices
Atomicpen
Atomicpen

great

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2013

Lovely restaurant. English subtitles on menu and ice cream. What more can you ask for. Nice food.

featherives
featherives

New to Daegu vegan and grateful for Loving Hut

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2011

I believe S. Korea has more Loving Huts than any other country. Lucky for vegans moving here. I can't wait to explore the many Loving Huts throughout the country. This location is super friendly. I enjoyed the spicy soft tofu stew. It was so amazing, I went back the next day for it. I also loved the fried dumplings. Until I can start cooking in my room, this will be my spot! It's wonderful to trust that there is no meat in any of the products. They also offer many desserts and snacks to take away. As well as cosmetics and skin products imported from Australia. This place is going to be my saving grace. I can't wait to visit all of the other locations in Daegu, Seoul and Busan. xo

Pros: Cost, Service, excellent food

blu3ink
blu3ink

Vegetarian Food in Daegu

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2010

This restaurant was a pleasant restaurant with good food at affordable prices. I had the Soo DooBoo Jigae (tofu soup) which was tasty but also a bit spicy. For certain dishes, you may want to request they go mild... especially if you have a western tongue! The spring roll dumplings were tasty and you can order takeout. There are several locations around Daegu and Korea so this may be a nice chain to visit for vegetarians hoping to maintain a healthy diet while visiting here.

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Daegu: