Loving Hut - Costa Rica

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants. Serves Costa Rican and Western vegan dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, Fast Food, Costa Rican
75 Metros Notre del ICE (De Copy Mundo 300 Metros Oeste y 25 Sur, Mano Izquierda)
Heredia, Costa Rica
506-22600707

Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm, Sat 10am-7pm, closed Sun.

• Cash only

First Review by denes
Theodoro
Theodoro

Heredia has a heavenly vegan palace: Loving Hut

5 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2013

I had maybe the best dinning experience ever at Loving Hut Costa Rica. People there simply rock. They are so professional, friendly, caring, anyway, we will feel like a queen or king when eating at that amazing vegan restaurant.

I asked 'plato del dia' plus another dish, but they informed me that would be too much for me to eat, can you imagine? so honest they are! so i chose plato del dia, which was a very nice rice 'arroz a marinera', an exotic dark cream-like sauce, probably made with dark beans, and delicious salad. They served me a wonderful, light soup first.

for drinking, I ordered watermelon smoothie with soya milk, sooooo goooood.

for dessert, oh for dessert, i was treated with a dream-like peace of cake, with all those thing any kid or adult would desire, like filling, cream, strawberry, etc. needless to say it was soooooo yummy!!

Also they suggest me to drink iced coffe with vegan cream whipped cream and chocolate, since it is unique in Costa Rica, perhaps the only eatery offering this drink in a vegan version. Can you guess how good it was? Ohhhhh my gooooood, awesome, amazing, and as you mix it using your straw, you feel a pleasant blending of all it has. unforgettable.

So do not miss going to Loving Hut if you are staying in Costa Rica. It is located in Heredia Province. We will definitely love speding time there while enjoying all this and much more they can offer at a fair price.

Pros: super excellent food, so friendly staff, very nice vibe
JanCristo
JanCristo

Loving Hut - Love it!

5 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

A bright, clean, happy place for vegan eating. Excellent food, great atmosphere, friendly helpful service. I highly recommend this restaurant and plan to be eating here myself msny, many times.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Wonderful atmosphere
EliLaks
EliLaks

Great vegan meals

4 Posted on 12 / 25 / 2012

Great vegan meals. The service is quite slow yet very friendlu, and the soy sauce is too chemicalised. You should enjoy it in any case.

ultratica
ultratica

Awesome

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

Fenomenal food and great service. I was happily surprised with the yummy food and desserts. Being vagan never tasted so good!

Pros: Excellent food, Great value, Clean
denes
denes

Loving the Loving Hut

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

I finally went there after eating take-out a couple of times from there. The food is delicious and 100% vegan. There are very-very few places in Costa Rica where a vegan can walk in and order the "plato del dia" (plate of the day), but this is one of them. My orders were: hamburgers (with chickpea paddy), falafels, salads, patacones (platoon chips - Panamanian style stuff) and enchiladas. They were all delicious. I haven't tried their soups and I do not eat rice or cakes, but soups are next to try. The place is clean, staff is super nice. It is a busy corner but it was quiet inside. I would recommend it to everyone vegan.

Pros: 100% vegan, friendly staff, delicious food

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Costa Rica: