Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individually owned and operated. Its motto is "Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet." NOTE: This Loving Hut branch started a project called Go-Green Community Build up, where you can join a loyalty customer rewarding plan and receive membership rewarding plan. For more details call and ask for Charles. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Asian, Vietnamese, American, Fast food, Take-out
175 N Indian Hill Blvd Building A 102
Claremont, California 91711
909-621-1668
Now Open

Mon-Thu 11:30am-4:00pm, 5:00pm-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-9:30pm, Sun 11:30am-8:30pm

First Review by russog22
Anti speciesist Ken
Anti speciesist Ken

great interior.

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2015

great food as always, the Interior is good sized and all the seats are comfy, has booth seats too.

eric
eric

Great for Vegan Food

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2014

Thank goodness for the Loving Hut, now we have a place to go for all vegan food when in this area.

This location is similar to the other Loving Huts in the southern California. Menu is primarily Vietnamese and Chinese with some Western choices.

I like the stir fry noodles and the soups.

Please go support them!

V4life
V4life

Food is good

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2014

their food is very good. my husband is not vegan and he likes their food. we also like that we have the option to sit outside. my only complaint is they water down their soap in the bathroom.

Pros: good food, great location

earthville
earthville

A very welcome addition to Claremont dining

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

We recently had our first meal at Loving Hut Claremont with old friends from town with varying diets, and all of us were very pleased.

The menu is quite varied, and everything we ordered was delicious. I particularly enjoyed the wonton pillows. Great appetizers and desserts, too.

Service was friendly and attentive, and handled our special requests well.

Recommended! :-)

Pros: good variety, tasty, great dessert
tanners409
tanners409

love it

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2013

I recently discovered this place and I'm glad that I did. They have the best quinoa sushi rolls! Their kale salad is delicious, and I love their soups. My only complaint: Too many processed soy dishes on the menu. I tend to eat only organic, sprouted tofu when I eat soy products. It would be nice to see a couple of different soy-free, gluten-free burgers on the menu. :)

Pros: vegan, delicious
Cons: too many soy dishes
cavedroid
cavedroid

Unbeatable Vegan Tiramisu!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2013

This is one of my favorite vegan eateries. After having the steak rolls I was so blown away by the taste that I proceeded to order as many things on the menu that my stomach could hold. The location is great, the decor is modern and suits it well, the menu isn't huge but everything on it seems spectacular and the prices are reasonable. The Tiramisu Cake dessert alone would have been enough for me give this place a high rating but it's just simply that I don't really have anything negative to say about this place so it's a must visit restaurant to anyone who lives close enough or is traveling to that area.

Pros: Vegan Tiramisu!, Vegan Tiramisu!, Vegan Tiramisu!
shaz
shaz

Great Vegan Food!

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2013

We got take out from this restaurant as we didn't have the time to eat in, and even though the food was reheated in our microwave at home it was awesome! I can only imagine how much better it is in the restaurant!

There was about a half hour wait but we ordered 11 dishes to go and it takes time to prepare all that food. Their menu is totally different from the Upland location, so you are not repeating any dishes when you eat here. The dishes that we have had so far were great; Taco Diego, Creamy Penne Pasta with Mushrooms, Garden Steak Sandwich and Crispy Chicken wings. Still have to try the Vegetable Lasagna and the Avocado Seitan Club but I'm sure they are as good!

Hard to find, unfortunately the city does not allow huge signs, this restaurant is tucked into the interior of a small shopping center which includes a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which is easy to spot and is on the street.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, good value
Cons: hard to find
jennamichelle1
jennamichelle1

I really wish to support this place

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2012

Let me start out by saying that I was incredibly excited to see they were putting a Loving Hut in Claremont. I've tried this restaurant about five or six times, and I want to support it because it's a vegan restaurant, but at the same time, I think the restaurant is poorly managed. I've gone 6 or 7 times to try and eat, but still haven't succeeded in being able to order what I want. They aren't dependable with their hours and I've gone two or three times when they were supposed to be open, to find that they were closed. They haven't had lids for to go cups since their restaurant opened, and I often see their cook out in the restaurant preparing food and sitting and watching t.v. at a table that was made for restaurant guests. I've never seen a restaurant where the cook prepares food in the front of the house in my life! It's too bad.

Cons: irregular hours
russog22
russog22

All vegan

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2011

Took my mother here for a great experience at a highly reputable Vegan Restaurant Line. However, we went to order and the waitress indicated that some items may take an hour to get. Does anyone else seem this is crazy? We ended up ordering from the side of the menu that would be quicker, however, we still were limited with choices. They did not have all the items available. Dessert choices were limited. I want to see a Vegan and Gluten Free choice in Claremont!

Pros: Friendly Waitress
Cons: Limited Menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Claremont:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Claremont page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/12/08