Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Casual. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Sample dishes include fried wontons with shiitake mushroom, avocado salad, rice noodle bowls, and combination platters with textured vegetable protein, and vegan desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by melindashaw
meroe05
meroe05

Lots of flavor!

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

This menu is great! I got the pho and my husband got the BBQ noodle dish. Both were delicious. All the sauces are made from scratch and so flavorful. The pho was one of the best I have ever had. She makes the broth from scratch too. Just delicious. I wish it was closer to West Palm Beach.

Pros: DELICIOUS, reaonably priced, friendly service
Cons: in Cape Coral
DavidStillson
DavidStillson

Very good!

5 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2014

The service was great, the food was flavorful and priced decently.. The menu is entirely vegan, and there are 3 pages of amazing looking options. I can't wait to come back and explore the menu even further!

Mattsgirlelle
Mattsgirlelle

I love the loving hut

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I love the food here so much that this is usually my pick for my birthday dinner. It's great b/c non-vegan friends and family also really enjoy the food!!!

Pros: delicious foods, faux meat options for ppl who need a "meat", rice is so good my picky niece loved it
Cons: tiny building, only one cook and one server so it can be slow
truemornings
truemornings

Delicious Vegan Food

5 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2013

I'm a vegetarian visiting from Michigan and I was so excited to see a healthy vegan place to eat on my vacation. My extremely picky carnivore boyfriend even liked it. Very friendly, fast and inexpensive meal. If I lived around here I'd come back often.

Pros: Cheap, Healthy, Friendly
loves to cook
loves to cook

wonderful

5 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2012

I can't believe I forgot about this place until I sighed up on this web site Happy cow, thank you, I went there awhile ago and could not believe how good it was. Any one that is vegan, please go cause the food is wonderful. I will be going there today 10/3/12 so anyone reading this, meet me there. Thank you for reminding me.

Lfouch
Lfouch

Delightful discovery

5 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2012

A very good vegan restaurant and moderately priced. The food is delicious, healthy and well presented. I love it!

Pros: Freshly prepared, Nively seasoned, Friendly owner/operator
gumpert
gumpert

Great place

5 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

My wife and I have been going there since it opened on a weekly basis. The food is excellent and always fresh. The owners are very friendly and personable. Toan, the owner and chef, is always willing to make things that are not on the menu. I highly recommend this place

Pros: excellent food, great value , friendly
starflower
starflower

Best vegan restaurant in town

5 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2011

I'm a frequent diner at the Loving Hut in Cape Coral. They have a nice variety of food and beverages for vegans. It's wonderful to go out to eat somewhere that I can order anything on the menu and it's all healthy. The food is consistently fresh and delicious; I particularly like the Fabulous Pho and the Aulac Crepe.
The owners are always on the premises and are very charming. The prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is casual. The restaurant is always very clean.

Pros: consistently fresh & delicious, friendly staff and customers, good value
Renee Arlene
Renee Arlene

Fantastic Food

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2011

My Husband and I love this Restaurant. He has been a Vegan for almost 40 years and has eaten at alot of Vegan Restaurants and he is crazy about this restaurant! The food is always fresh and delicious and the husband and wife owners are the nicest people you will ever meet. We drive over 40 minutes and pay a toll over the bridge, just to go to this wonderful Vegan Restaurant.

Pros: Good Value, Excellent Food, Friendly Stall
Tabbylb
Tabbylb

Delicious!

5 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2010

My daughter and I are frequent visitors to Loving Hut and absolutely love the food. The owners are very nice and always remember us when we come in to dine. The food is freshly prepared and I have never been disappointed in the many times we have dined there. We even convinced my husband, not a vegetarian, to join us and he loved it too. He has even suggested it when we are thinking of dining out! The menue has a little of something for everyone. I hope more people will support this restaurant as it is a rare find in our area. Try it...you'll love it!

Pros: good prices, freshly prepared, excellent food
Cons: more specials needed
melindashaw
melindashaw

Yummy!

4 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

I sampled a large amount of items on their completely vegan menu. Everything we ordered was delicious. The owner was delightful and the atmosphere was light, fresh and clean. I wish they had a larger menu to choose from, but everything was very good, and enjoyed by vegans and carnivores alike. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for healthy, higher end vegan asian food.

Pros: Delicious, Pleasant Atmosphere
Cons: Small Menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Cape Coral: