Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan dessert. Pure white and bright golden themes decor with surrounding walls displaying artwork and Supreme Master Television programs playing softly in the background. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian

First Review by KatherineH
JennyWang
JennyWang

Loved it!

5 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

I had the Bun Rieu (a tomato-based soup) and my best friend had the Heavenly Salad. My goodness these options were delicious. The flavours were spot on - I couldn't believe something cruelty-free could taste this good. My best friend is an omnivore and she loved it too. We also got a "caramel" dessert pudding and a pandan Vietnamese dessert. My friend could not believe that it was completely vegan and egg free. She lives at Canley so we'll be sure to be back! :)
Updated from previous review on Thursday May 15, 2014

Pros: excellent food, beautiful flavours, really big portions
Cons: staff was unattentive , live too far away :(
sdalcorn
sdalcorn

Outstanding!

3 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2013

My first visit and on my own, so only had the Pho, but the food, service and value was simply outstanding! Will be back with my family of 4 Vegans for sure!

Pros: food, service, value
Cons: too far away (for me)
colombian-freak
colombian-freak

Horrible

2 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2012

I went for my birthday with my family (there were 5 of us). We got there and it was pretty quiet, maybe 1 group other than us. We ordered and slowly the restaurant began filling up. 2 people in our group got their meals and an hour later the other 3 of us were still without our meal. Really poor service. And I was watching that people who arrived and ordered after us were getting their meals so quick and leaving before we even got our meals. This restaurant is poorly organised. We ended up leaving hungry, it was just bad.

Pros: nothing
Cons: time to serve, service

KatherineH
KatherineH

Fresh and vibrant!

5 Posted on 11 / 24 / 2011

I was so glad I came across this gem of a restaurant! Clean, fresh looking, and with a nice selection of books to look at and a small cabinet of cooking supplies to buy, Loving Hut in Canley Heights provides a modern alternative to other vegan restaurants in this part of Sydney.

I have been there twice now, and both times I was served with friendliness and efficiency, even offered (free) tea to drink while I was waiting for my order (take-away).

I can thoroughly recommend the "Heavenly Salad", which is a wonderfully vibrant and fresh (and huge) meal of fresh raw sliced vegetables and herbs with slices of fried tofu, soy "chicken" and "duck" throughout. So far I have also tried a couple of the noodle and tofu or braised tofu and vegetable dishes, which were also very good.

This Loving Hut also sells vegan cup cakes and today I bought vegan lamingtons which were lovely.

Hope to return to Loving Hut asap.

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: