Previously named Colour of Love restaurant but changed to Loving Hut in early 2010 as reported to happycow. Now it's part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian

First Review by anindha
nerida
nerida

My favourite restaurant at the moment

5 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2011

Don't be fooled by the simple decor, Loving Hut Cabramatta will knock you over with the quality of the food they bring out to you. 120 items on the menu!

I recommend the wonton and seaweed soup (Small $11, Large $15)it is better than the version at Loving Hut Canley Vale (which is also a great place, though, decor is prettier).

Friendly staff, food comes out quickly and piping hot, fragrant and tasty. I wish I lived a little closer, but nonetheless I make the trip out to Cabramatta frequently just for the wonton soup!

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly Staff, Speedy Service
Cons: Plain/odd decor (not a big deal!)
MaitreyaBelmore
MaitreyaBelmore

Great value beautiful Vietnamese cuisines

5 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2010

Recently refurbished, this restaurant is nice, modern, and clean looking. The pho (Vietnamese Noodle beef soup) was delicious and balanced and only $8.00 for a huge serving. The fresh summer rolls with vegetarian prawn and ham was divine and great value at only $6.00 (a serving of 4). The Vietnamese pancake was nice too and at only $10.00 for a huge serving. Great quick service with smile. Warning: Sunday night dinner service is always a long queue, so make sure you arrive early to avoid long wait. This restaurant also serves all day yum cha, and there are varieties of dishes on offer in their menu. You will keep coming back for trying other dishes. No onion and no garlic.

Pros: Clean interior, Great value and many varieties, Beautiful food
Cons: Location a bit tucked in , Long queue on Sunday night, sometimes service is very slow
InJessT
InJessT

Great Food

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2009

The service wasn't great and we had to wait a very long time for our food to come, but it was definitely worth the wait. Must try is the Vietnamese Pancake! We loved the food so much and we saw the neighbouring table order a combination noodle dish which lookd so good that we ordered one to take away so we could eat it for dinner the next night.

anindha
anindha

Delicious, Large Variety, Healthy, Cheap

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2009

The location is a little bit out of the way, but after going there once, this is currently my favourite restaurant.

They have quite a large menu. Entrees are $5, small mains are $10, and larger mains are $15.

My favourite dish is the rice paper rolls that you make yourself. They give you some salad, rice noodles, rice paper sheets, and a mock meat. You dip the rice paper sheets in the hot water and then start to construct your roll. I like this because it is healthy as well.

Some of my other favourite dishes is the pho, the Peking duck, and the avocado shake. I am looking forward to sampling more of the menu.

Parking is sometimes a problem for lunch but no problem for dinner.

Pros: Variety, Cheap, Healthy
Cons: Location, Parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: