Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated; this one opened in summer 2013. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan dessert. Call before you go. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Chinese, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out
76 Bushwick Ave (East Williamsburg)
Brooklyn, New York 11211
718-388-7567

First Review by joelrama
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

WOW!

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

My new favorite in Brooklyn. Very extensive menu. I traveled to Brooklyn last week for 6 days and ate there 3 times. I had several items each day and all were excellent.

Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Decent food

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2014

We have been to several Loving Huts around the world, they all have similar menus and we always expect decent food.

This place had really nice staff, very friendly and it was busy with locals (always a good sign!). Plenty of choice on the menu, specials, desserts.....! We enjoyed our food and had chai tea which was nice as the weather was terrible outside!

If you are in the area I would try them out, I also remember seeing they had very good opening hours. It is a few blocks walk away from Champs (which is fantastic) so if you go to one, you can check out the other whilst nearby.

Pros: lovely staff, good portions, lots of choice
joelrama
joelrama

The Friendliest

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2014

This is the friendliest restaurant I've ever been to. The owners shared food with me when I got in (amazing sweet potato and yuka fries and the fried mushrooms appetizers - both amazing). I got the soy nuggets, which were good and the crispy mushrooms lunch special which was very spicy but a little dry. Love the boba tea! I look forward to coming back.

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Brooklyn: