Part of international chain of vegan food restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegan living. Each location is individually family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Confirmed open Aug 2012. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Vietnamese, American, Asian, Take-out
4515 Matlock Rd, Ste 123
Arlington, Texas 76018
817-472-0550

Open Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 12noon-8pm, closed Sun.

First Review by aubreymae
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Great food!

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2014

I was so pleased to find this place, as we were staying in the area for Six Flags and were worried about what we would eat etc! Although the staff were not the friendliest, the place itself is clean, open and inviting. The food was good (if a little slow) and I thought their menu had a nice variety of options. Some Loving Huts have quite a bland menu but I did like that they covered so many food types here- so you can eat here regularly and have plenty of choice!

Their chick'n strips were gorgeous. My main was a rice dish which was also nice and a huge portion, so i kept some for lunch the next day! Oh and their blueberry smoothie went down a treat!! :)

ajcab1537
ajcab1537

Best Vegan Pizza!

5 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

As a new vegan, I was a little skeptical about pizza. I come from a background where cheese is just another food group and meat was standard. Vegan pizza scared me. When I had ordered and taken the first bite, my mind completely changed. It was the BEST pizza I had ever eaten. A beautiful crust with a pesto base, huge chunks of mushrooms, black olives, basil, and cherry tomatoes. The perfect amount of spice and crispy goodness.

And, oh my gosh....the cookies. I could die right now! Almond-Coconut and Cranberry-Pepita cookies. If I'm not in a mood to bake my own (which is frequently), I will be a regular customer for these alone! My whole family enjoyed this experience and we will definitely be back.

Pros: Perfect Portions, Price, Excellent Food
mama2boys
mama2boys

Loving the Loving Hut in Arlington,Tx

4 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2013

We don't actually have a hugh variety of vegan restaurants in DFW but those that we do have are great! The seitan bagette is amazing as is the chili it is always a treat to eat at Loving Hut. I have gotten my co-workers on board even though they are not vegan. When it is my turn to choose where lunch comes from this is my place.
Updated from previous review on Monday February 25, 2013

Pros: Fresh food, Excellent service, Clean!!
Cons: Need more Loving Huts in the area

prairiebeat
prairiebeat

Clean, bright and plant-based

5 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2012

Arlington's Loving Hut is always sparkling clean with excellent wait staff. The food is good, fresh, and delicious. The seating is reminiscent of a fast food casual type of restaurant, but they accommodate our large groups at times as well. A new menu has added more things to love, like sweet potato fries and a few Asian dishes.

Pros: Clean, Pleasant
ivorykeyz
ivorykeyz

Great food!

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

My children and I visited The Loving Hut, Saturday for lunch. We were so excited to find a vegan restaurant so close to us. The menu had a good variety of foods as well as desserts. The five of us all got something different in order to taste several dishes. The service was great.
The prices were very reasonable and the food was delicious. Even my carnivore 21 year old son liked it all. We will def be going back and often!

Pros: Healthy choices, Deliciously prepared, friendly staff
aubreymae
aubreymae

Convenient and Oh So Yummy!

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

Having tried the Loving Hut in Chicago, my husband and I just knew we were in for a treat when we heard it was coming to Arlington, TX. Every branch is different in their menu. This one was VERY different from the one in Chicago (Chicago being Asian dishes and this one more "Americanized"), but both are just delightful.

The staff was very quick to bring out our water and food, even though the place was packed. My husband and I each got the creamy broccoli soup and LOOOOOVED it! My husband's main dish choice was the Supreme Rice. It was absolutely delicious. My choice was the Gigantic Wrap with coleslaw. The coleslaw was yummy and the wrap very flavorful. Though there weren't as many items on the menu as the Chicago branch, we figure it will build with time. We will definitely go back again!!

Pros: Quick Customer Service, Delicious food, Intimate setting
Cons: Moderate pricing, Small location, Limited items on menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut - Arlington: