Part of international chain of vegan food restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Lunch buffet on weekdays. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, American, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

Koshka
Koshka

Great food!

5 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

We had dinner there and loved the food! The starters were not that great, but also not bad (spring rolls and fried dumplings). The main course was yummy (Kong Pao and Mongolian Delight), so was the dessert (Cheese Cake and Donuts). The dishes are not too pricey. On the TV, they don't show the typical sect show/news as we know it from China and Germany. So it actually looks like a 'normal' place! :)

Pros: All vegan , Big choice of dishes , Parking
CarolinaRibas
CarolinaRibas

I GO THERE ALMOST EVERYDAY

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2014

So me and my sister found this place after becoming vegan and we can't get enough of it!! I literally am there like 4 days a week.. This is an awesome place to come if you want cheap lunch! Their buffet is amazing and they have a lot of variety! Their a la carte menu is also incredible. If you go, don't leave without trying the mongolian delight plate which is like heaven. And try the Patty melt. If you've ever had a Steak N Shake Frisco Melt, I swear it tastes like it, but better. If there are people in your family or your group of friends who are still meat eaters, then this is the place to take them because their meat substitutions are on point! They won't even notice! Also, the people there are super nice which is such a huge plus!! :) Love that place!!

Pros: AMAZING FOOD, SERENE ATMOSPHERE, NICE PEOPLE
Cons: SMALL (NO HUGE DINNER PARTIES)
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

Very good and inexpensive buffet

4 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2014

This place is very similar to most other Loving Huts that I have been to around the USA, and in Asia, Australia, and Europe. This one, however, does a buffet and this buffet was very well stocked many different with fresh and tasty items. They also had fresh made donut holes! That won me over. :)

boydsinger
boydsinger

Delicious!!

5 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

We enjoyed the most delicious dinner tonight! Very kind staff and truly yummy good - highly recommend!!

cangst
cangst

Very Good

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

The best sweet and sour I've ever had. Only been vegan for a month and the meat version can not compare.
Very clean and great service

Pros: Clean, Tasty, Great Service
Cons: A Bit Pricey

DanyelleDemenjon
DanyelleDemenjon

I love this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

I absolutely love love love this restaurant! It's clean and the staff is very friendly. The food is so delicious. I've even had a birthday dinner there and everyone loved what they got (they were all meat eaters except for myself). It's also pretty affordable considering how much you're getting. I totally recommend this place to everyone! I've also noticed that it say reservations required but I've never once made a reservation and they've always had a seat for me there.

Pros: Clean, Amazing food
PDormeyer
PDormeyer

Great Food!!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

Great Vegan food with a wide variety.
The prices are very reasonable.
Everything I had was good.

Pros: Great Food
nardanddee
nardanddee

in love

5 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2013

With this chain of restaurants. Almost went to a different place for lunch. So glad that I came here! The buffet was delicious - even had dessert (doughnuts)!

Pros: great selection, friendly staff, clean
Cons: n/a
Ten9t6
Ten9t6

Love this place

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2013

I work less than a mile from this location and visit often. The staff is very nice and the food is great. I really like the Peking Duck (item V8) substituting the regular soy protein with the brown. The BBQ sandwich is great as well.

Pros: Great Food, Polite Staff, Clean
pdeocampo
pdeocampo

Love!!

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I was so happy when they opened up a Loving Hut out here! I like that they describe their imitation meats as "soy protein," rather than naming the animal that it resembles in taste. As a vegan that transitioned for ethical reasons, I'm not happy thinking, "Mmm, tastes like chicken!"
Great food, friendly staff, good lunch buffet, clean and chill ambiance.

Pros: Healthy Food, Delicious, Friendly Staff
beerzuki
beerzuki

Clean food, clean restaurant!

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2012

I love Loving Huts and have been to a few and this one is certainly up there! It was a heatwave outside and it was so nice to be given a huge glass of iced water as soon as I sat down. The friendly staff topped it up regularly throughout the meal too. I had the Loving Hut salad and it was a great size and great flavour and great price ($8.95). I was happy to see a wide range of people eating there too, it is not just for die-hard vegos or 'the in-crowd'. Everyone feels welcome and the staff were happy to explain the menu, which also has pics on it. The menu and opening hours are all listed on their website. A gem of a place!

Pros: Great menu, Clean, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: