Part of international chain of vegan food restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Lunch buffet on weekdays. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Asian, American, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

cangst
cangst

Very Good

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

The best sweet and sour I've ever had. Only been vegan for a month and the meat version can not compare.
Very clean and great service

Pros: Clean, Tasty, Great Service
Cons: A Bit Pricey
DanyelleDemenjon
DanyelleDemenjon

I love this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

I absolutely love love love this restaurant! It's clean and the staff is very friendly. The food is so delicious. I've even had a birthday dinner there and everyone loved what they got (they were all meat eaters except for myself). It's also pretty affordable considering how much you're getting. I totally recommend this place to everyone! I've also noticed that it say reservations required but I've never once made a reservation and they've always had a seat for me there.

Pros: Clean, Amazing food
PDormeyer
PDormeyer

Great Food!!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

Great Vegan food with a wide variety.
The prices are very reasonable.
Everything I had was good.

Pros: Great Food
nardanddee
nardanddee

in love

5 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2013

With this chain of restaurants. Almost went to a different place for lunch. So glad that I came here! The buffet was delicious - even had dessert (doughnuts)!

Pros: great selection, friendly staff, clean
Cons: n/a
Ten9t6
Ten9t6

Love this place

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2013

I work less than a mile from this location and visit often. The staff is very nice and the food is great. I really like the Peking Duck (item V8) substituting the regular soy protein with the brown. The BBQ sandwich is great as well.

Pros: Great Food, Polite Staff, Clean
pdeocampo
pdeocampo

Love!!

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I was so happy when they opened up a Loving Hut out here! I like that they describe their imitation meats as "soy protein," rather than naming the animal that it resembles in taste. As a vegan that transitioned for ethical reasons, I'm not happy thinking, "Mmm, tastes like chicken!"
Great food, friendly staff, good lunch buffet, clean and chill ambiance.

Pros: Healthy Food, Delicious, Friendly Staff
beerzuki
beerzuki

Clean food, clean restaurant!

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2012

I love Loving Huts and have been to a few and this one is certainly up there! It was a heatwave outside and it was so nice to be given a huge glass of iced water as soon as I sat down. The friendly staff topped it up regularly throughout the meal too. I had the Loving Hut salad and it was a great size and great flavour and great price ($8.95). I was happy to see a wide range of people eating there too, it is not just for die-hard vegos or 'the in-crowd'. Everyone feels welcome and the staff were happy to explain the menu, which also has pics on it. The menu and opening hours are all listed on their website. A gem of a place!

Pros: Great menu, Clean, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Loving Hut: