Offers Asian meals as well American ones with also a few raw food dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Chinese, Vietnamese, American, Raw, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by xsamx
twovegans
twovegans

Great food, friendly service

5 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

We ate lunch here twice while visiting relatives in Fort Wayne. The selection of vegan items was amazing and there were some raw choices on the menu. Everything we ordered was tasty and satisfying. The staff was extremely friendly. We highly recommend this restaurant and will go back again when we're in the area.

Pros: Great selection, Friendly staff
Kloz
Kloz

Love love Loving Cafe

5 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

Just became a vegetarian and a friend told me about Loving Cafe. Now eat there about twice a week. Lots of choices but I can not get past the portobello sandwich and mushroom soup..... Blueberry smoothie is the best! Love the staff! Monday is 20% off day.

Pros: Great food, Great staff, Very clean
Ty Falco
Ty Falco

Outstanding Food and Service

5 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2012

I have been a vegan or vegetarian for many years and cook a lot at home. There are few restaurants with many choices. I have tried a vegan restaurant in a big city and was very disappointed. Loving Cafe is simply one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in and they happen to be vegan. There are over 50 things on the menu including appetizers, soups, main dishes, and drinks. I have tried about a dozen things so far and all were great, and far better than I could ever cook at home. The prices are cheap for what you get and the staff is friendly and professional. Food is delivered fast and they have carry out too. I urge everyone who is vegan/vegetarian and all others who just want healthy food to check Loving Cafe out!

Pros: Great food, Cheap prices, Friendly Staff
Cons: Only one location

Mrk46777
Mrk46777

Awesome!

5 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2012

I loved the food, selection and awesome staff. Every detail was awesome, I can't wait to go back and try something else from the large menu selection. Prices are very reasonable, food is fresh and taste great. They paid attention to the detail many restaurants do not. That food taste GOOD, not just a big quantity of bad food. Their food was a nice serving and taste great! Go here for great atmosphere, people and food selection!

Pros: Fresh food, Great presentation, Attention to detail
ChrisSanderson
ChrisSanderson

Raw Menu!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

Hey there health seekers! First off I am 100% in favor of the Loving Cafe! That said I would like to add a word of caution: Just because you're in the LC don't assume you're eating health food. A bunch of fried tofu will still clog your arteries! Yes, it's still 90% better than KFC!

For optimal health grab something (delicious!) off their Raw Menu. Those options are fantastic for you and your health!

Bravo, Loving Cafe!

Pros: Healthy options, Reasonable prices, Oil-free options!
KRud
KRud

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2011

My husband is not even a vegetarian, but he LOVES this place! It could fool any meat eater! Its amazingly good food and I can't seem to say enough good things about them! :)

Pros: Yummy Food!, Varying Menu/Great Selection
Cons: A bit pricey, but worth it!
lpass809
lpass809

So many delicious options!

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2011

All vegan menu. It took me about 15 minutes to choose what I wanted to eat here. A nice change from deciding between only 2 or 3 items on the menu. The food was good and the price was also excellent. Definitely come here if you are in Fort Wayne.

Pros: Many options, casual, great price
Lissin
Lissin

Yummy

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2010

We found this restaurant using the new "vegout" ap while driving cross country. The food was fresh and plentiful, and a real treat after a few days of slim pickings. There is a lot of gluten-based "meats" on the menu, and our family is gluten-free. The staff went through the menu with me and pointed out every dish that was or could be made gluten-free. There were only a few options, but we still felt satisfied with the choices, and my 3 year old was thrilled to get to have ice cream for desert. And the prices were more than reasonable!

We got there just before closing time, and it took my little one a long time to eat, but they never made us feel rushed, and in fact I believe one of the employees actually stayed just because we were still there instead of kicking us out. Even though she said they were still working, I noticed that the lights were all out before we even got out of the driveway. All and all a nice stop on our journey.

Pros: fresh food, healthy, good value
Cons: too much gluten
Lana
Lana
  • raw

Wonderful

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2010

Me and my husband are basically Raw Foodist but we have a cooked vegan meal once in awhile. We decided to try the Loving Cafe...it was really, really good....great prices as well....we both ate our fill...we basically ordered 3 meals so we could try more - plus had 2 Spring rolls and even had the vegan ice cream for dessert and the bill was just $33!

Pros: Great food, Great Staff, Great Prices
Cons: Wish the Dining area was larger
TLCvegan
TLCvegan

The best place in the world HAHAHA

5 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2010

I absolutely love the Loving Cafe. The food is fantastic, the prices are fair, and the people who work there are the sweetest and most compassionate people I've encountered at any restaurant. I recommended it to everyone. Meat eaters and Vegans alike...everyone can find something to enjoy here. GO!!!

Pros: Excellent Staff, Excellent Food, Very Clean
Elle D.
Elle D.

Loved the Lovin' Cafe

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2009

The food was fresh, hot and flavorful. Be prepared, this is true Asian, Korean flavor, so your taste buds get a treat. Not too spicy sweet potato soup was served warm, and warmed me from the inside! The only negative thing was the Korean TV was quite loud, and lunch talk was sort of awkward. We just laughed it off, but if the little cafe wants to attract the business luncheon, they should choose something else for ambient noise. The restaurant was clean in every aspect of the counters, display cases, floors, corners, and walls. Much attention to detail of hygiene by cook... I watched... prepared everything with care. Waiter served with such courtesy. Price was fair, since the food was fresh, and the meal delicious, I think under $4 for a large bowl of soup... which I couldn't finish... was more than good!

Pros: Tastey, Fresh, Friendly Staff
Cons: Loud TV
xsamx
xsamx

"Be Veg! Go Green! Save the Planet!"

5 Posted on 10 / 14 / 2009

Loving Cafe is such an interesting place. Not only is this all-vegan restaurant in the unlikely town of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, but the literature, television station (singular), and advertisements on the wall are the most pro-vegan, pro-earth thing you'll see in probably 100 miles.

The food is semi-typical Asian fare: spring rolls, mock chicken, noodles, rice dishes, mock pot stickers, and so forth. A heavy focus on mock meat, but everything was prepared well and tasted great. The prices are reasonable and the service is good. A wealth of vegan drinks and smoothies are available, as well as cakes, cupcakes, and Love Force brand raw food bars. The restaurant is very clean, almost eerily so, and the staff was quite friendly.

But during your visit to Loving Cafe, you must spend a few minutes watching the large flat screen tv adorning the wall opposite the counter. The program, a constant airing of "Supreme Master TV" is the most unique thing in the whole restaurant. A combination of environmentalism, Buddhism (?), and vegan propaganda, it is both entrancing and shocking at the same time. There is much literature to accompany the messages provided on the station, which you can pick up at the restaurant. To prep (or intrigue) yourself, visit http://suprememastertv.com/.

In short, while the overall vibe and foundation of the restaurant may be a little beyond the pale, the food is great, and who can argue with promoting veganism? I recommend you check it out if you are in the area.

Pros: all-vegan!, tasty food, in ft. wayne
Cons: a little eerie