Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe menu includes some veggie food such as hummus with pita crisps, lentils and couscous salad, veggie pup chili dog, and roasted veggies sandwich. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

RaquelParker
RaquelParker

AWESOME

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2011

We just moved to the area. I wasn't expecting to find any real (veggie friendly) gems in this town BUT thanks to Happy Cow, I found this place. I had the roasted veggie sandwich and veggie chili today. It was delicious! I am soooo glad to find a place that serves real food. There were several real vegetarian options to choose from on the menu. This will be my new favorite place!

hollyfrench
hollyfrench

Lots of veggie options

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2010

Super cute cafe near downtown and APSU campus. There are lots of vegetarian options on the menu, and usually at least one veggie special every day. Did I mention it's all delicious and reasonably priced? Only bummer is that they are only open during lunch hours, and closed on Saturdays.

Pros: tasty veggie options, good prices, cute restaurant
Cons: no dinner hours, closed on Saturdays
cburney
cburney

a treasure for vegetarians

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2007

this place is must if your in the clarksville area. Its one of the only places in town that offers vegetarian options! there hummus is delicious & homemade, I also had their black bean casserole which was amazing.

Dear Owner and Manager of Lovin' Spoonful Cafe: