Long Branch-based commercial kitchen offering delivery or pickup by arrangement in Asbury Park and surrounding areas. Twice a week a new menu is posted on FB and meals are ordered the day before. Everything is either vegan or raw vegan and mostly gluten free. more-less
9 Long Branch Ave

JoAnnShutterbug
JoAnnShutterbug

Lovin' Lunchbox

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

well, there are actually no words to describe the beauty, the uniqueness, and excellence of every dish you create! oh yeah, and it tastes AMAZING!

Pros: Delicious, Raw & Cooked, Best Deserts
Cons: NONE
Made with Love
Made with Love
  • raw

Raw Deliciousness

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2013

I am so grateful to have Lovin' Lunch Box as a weekly option for my meals. Being a raw vegan I juice often and eat a lot of fresh produce but I find it a unique and special gift to have raw gourmet meals as well. Lovin' Lunch Box's food is healthy and vibrant and nourishes my body as well as my soul. The entrees and delicately prepared and never over~salted or too heavy(which I find often with raw foods). They desserts are heavenly(I cannot express enough)! We are blessed to have Lovin' Lunch Box in our cOMmunity!

mikeums
mikeums
  • raw

Food From the Heart

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2013

My wife and I are some of the lucky ones who found out about Lovin Lunch Box from its inception and have been enjoying fabulous raw meals ever since. I can honestly say that every dish has been amazing. Loren has a way of putting her own signature into every meal making every bite a delicious adventure. She has also graciously made versions of her raw dishes with no onions and no garlic in support of our dietary restrictions. She has a great talent and a big heart. Can't wait to see whats on the menu this week!

Pros: Delicious organic food, Supports dietary restrictions, Great Value

Stellarreve
Stellarreve

Gifted Hands

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2013

Lovin' Lunchbox has become my once a week "Raw" treat. I keep a raw diet mon-friday on most weeks, and by Thursday, it's nice to mix it up by placing my order on wednesday night for thursday or even friday. Everything that has come out of Loren's kitchen made from her hands has excited my taste buds beyond belief. The desserts are sometimes hard to imagine that they are 100% raw. She uses all good for you organic ingredients which make them that much more enjoyable. Her flavor combinations and spice choices really change up your idea of "raw" foods. Everything from her kale chips, to raw pizza, are the best i've ever had. I look forward to more and more creations, and I am excited every week when the menu has been selected. I would love to this menu turn into a full out restaurant one day!

If you're a vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, or just in general a chocolate lover, you cannot go wrong with the dessert options!!! You can feel good about eating them too, they are guilt free ;-)

Pros: Location, Flavor, value
stevierose
stevierose

so YUMMY!

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2013

excellent food and creative meals. from thai to mexican to desserts!
P.S. the vegan lasagna is to die for! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Lovin Lunch Box: