Love Whole Foods Cafe and M...

Serves meat, veg options available. Deli counter and juice bar inside a natural food market. Offers prepared foods, salads, soups, sandwiches. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
1633 Taylor Rd (S Williamson Blvd)
Port Orange, Florida 32128

reneeindallas
reneeindallas

Great Little Store!

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

I live in Dallas where it's easy to get anything I need. My mother has a house in New Smyrna Beach where...options are more limited. This little store has everything I need. It's slightly more expensive than in Dallas but I think it's probably harder to get here than a big metropolitan city.

The kale was fresh and a good portion. They make smoothies to order with fresh ingredients. I can't remember if they are organic or not. However, I did NOT like the protein powder they used in one of them.

I bought a loaf of frozen millet bread then when I visited a couple days later I noticed they had a local bakery gluten free millet bread that I wish I would have tried instead. It's not in the freezer section.

Great options and a vitamin/personal care section as well. Check the hours because they are not open normal grocery store hours.

Pros: Good Selection, Organic Produce, Pre-Made Salad To-Go Counter
Cons: Staff could be more knowledgeable

Dear Owner and Manager of Love Whole Foods Cafe and Market: