Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan muffins, gluten free muffins, curry tofu sandwich, vegetable soups, salads with vegan salad dressings, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

Navegante
Navegante

Highly recommended

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2015

Rolled through here on the way back to Salt Lake. Unfortunately, we got there just before they closed - so no breakfast or muffins left BUT we ordered a tofu sandwich (came with chips). It was one of the best andwiches I've ever tasted. My kid, who claims he "doesn't really like tofu" devoured half my sandwich it was so good. I would love to eat here again!

Pros: Great food, Friendly workers, Quick and convenient location
Cons: Limited hours - get there early!
Mitchycakes
Mitchycakes

Awesome vegan muffins

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2014

We had the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and they were awesome and freshly baked

Pros: Lovely choice of vegan muffins
jasonlheath
jasonlheath

Best Vegan Food In Town

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

The vegan options here are the best in town. Also does nice coffee (better than SB) and has a nice vibe.

Pros: Good Food, Good Coffee, Good Vibe
Cons: Can Be Busy

DCSanford
DCSanford

Great Place

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

Got there about 10:30, not many muffins left so go early, I heard the muffins are fantastic.
I had the vegan burrito. Really good. Has a little zing to it. Found I'm not fond of spicy food and coffee.
Wife had the black bean and egg wrap. That was really good. We both like it best.
Staff was really nice and helpful.
They were kid friendly, my 11 & 12 yr old picky eaters ever left full.
Nice, clean store with great art to browse and close to everything in town.

Pros: Good food, Good Service, Nice inside
Cons: None I can think of
teafour2
teafour2

An awesome place for the hippy in you

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2010

We stayed in Moab for 2 nights and on both days HAD to go to the Love Muffin cafe for our daily fix of muffins, waffles and coffee. This really is a great place to eat. We're vegans and had a huge amount of choice, sampling the tasty muffins, waffles with syrup. walnuts and bananas one day, and a huge veggie burrito (and more muffins) the next day. It isn't exclusively vegan/veggie serving 'regular' soups and sandwiches. It's a very relaxed atmosphere. We sat out in the sun watching the residents/tourists of Moab go about their business whilst we enjoyed 'second breakfast'. We

Pros: excellent food
Cons: a bit expensive
skip59030
skip59030

Love those muffins, waffles and sandwiches!!!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2009

This is a great find!!! We got there and tried their waffels with bananas and strawberries. It was so flavorful that we only added a tiny amount of syrup. The atmosphere was like a diner and all the staff was very helpful. We ordered a peanut butter chocolate vegan muffin that was the best and two sandwiches to go. WOW! My wife had the turkey and I had the BBQ tofu (they were great) on freshly baked rolls that were also great! Loved it!

Pros: All their food, Staff, Center of Town
Cons: NONE!
rainfall2008
rainfall2008

Great vegan options

Posted on 09 / 23 / 2009

They have vegan whole wheat with flax WAFFLES! They are delicious. PLus, the vegan muffins are some of the best muffins that I've ever had: pumpkin spice, lemon blueberry, and mocha chip. Some of the muffins are gluten free too!

Pros: delicious food, healthy cuisine, affordable
Cons: busy, popular place, not 100% pure maple syrup
SteveFrancis
SteveFrancis

Great food

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2009

Stopped here for breakfast on a road trip. Great muffins and food. Loved the pictures of different muffins on the wall - highly recommend this place if you're in Moab. Some vegan options.

Pros: Good value, Good choices
Cons: More diner than restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of Love Muffin Cafe: