A vegetarian restaurant with vegan items or ones that can be made vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, International, Take-out, Delivery

Rina
Rina

Charming place, tasty meal

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

Very accomodating, original and charming interior. Limited menu, which is nice but not fully vegetarian as fish was also on the menu. They have both a front and back garden and it's located in a very nice residential quater of Prague between 2 huge parks - Stromovka and Letenské sady. However - after sitting down for some time, no one brought us a menu. So we went inside to order at the bar where the pre-cooked food for the day was on display. We received our soup promtly, but waited over 30 minutes for our teas to arrive. We asked a waitress for two glasses of tap water, but she forgot to bring it. I should point out that we were two of only maybe 5 customers left in the restaurant. We reminded the waitress again(girl with dark hair)and she brought us 1 glass. I asked for a second glass and she brought a warm tap water. We waited another 25 mins and our pre-cooked food had still not arrived. So I went to enquire at the counter - they had totally forgotten about us. They brought us our main meal, but the baked potatoes were cold as was my boyfriend's fish cake. Only once we had paid did I discover from the bill that our consumption of herbal tea was unlimited, which nobody informed us of. The offer is written nowhere so only staff could inform customers of this, which they didn't. When paying I also pointed out that they had forgot to charge us for the soup. The cost of a meal is slightly higher than average but they use quality bio and organic ingredients. It's a nice place with lots of potential and very tasty food.

Pros: Interior, Tasty meal, Bio, organic and farmers products
Cons: Service, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Love Kido: