Serves meat, veg options available. In addition to salads, vegetarian burgers and sandwiches, and vegetarian appetizers, there is an entire vegetarian and vegan entrees menu section. Items are clearly marked as vegan and/or gluten free. Open Thur-Sun 5pm-close. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Organic, Non-veg

Thu-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm

First Review by veganvixenamy
kindlizard
kindlizard

not fancy but glad it was there nonetheless

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

We were very glad to have this place here. They seemed to have a decent variety. I recall the portions being smallish too.

The one note, and the servers may have turned over by now, but the waitress was very rude. She made a point to take something I said out of context on purpose and tried to make a big deal in front of friends, sadly. She was a bit frazzled and hostile. Too many vegan questions perhaps?

I would go or suggest but with limited expectations.

The decor was dreadful, 80's...

Pros: vegan options
Cons: service, decor
veganvixenamy
veganvixenamy

Great Options for everybody

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

I went here yesterday (a Monday, so the posted hours are wrong) with the rest of my omnivorous family and one other vegetarian. My stepsister got a vegan tofu cake dish and really liked it.
I had the Tofu Fajita Salad and it was spectacular. When my food came everyone was jealous :)
All the other dishes were tooted as being scrumptious as well, though--there was only praise from my omnivorous kin.
This is a gem of a place to take a "mixed" family. Fabulous options for everyone.
They also have a wonderful little patio.
Service was prompt and friendly.
My portion seemed huge but my stepsister's tofu cakes wasn't a lot of food (maybe hers was an appetizer though).
Unfortunately we didn't have time to stay and try dessert!
Strongly reccomend this place.

Pros: Menu page of vegetarian/vegan options, Healthy food, DELiCIOUS food!
Cons: Seating a little cramped, Patio furniture could be nicer

Dear Owner and Manager of Love Dog Cafe: