Loungers - Trago Lounge

Serves meat, veg options available. Nationwide chain cafe-bar offering a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, British, English, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

sallynews
sallynews

Tasty Food

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

Me & husband went to Trago Lounge on Saturday evening. We were impressed with the decor & it had a nice atmosphere. I ordered vegan tapas, my husband a meat eater, had pulled pork burger. My meal was tasty, but I thought a little pricey for the three small bowls & some ciabatta. I would go there again, especially if in a group.
By the time we left, it was quite busy & they only had one staff member on the bar.

Pros: Vegan menu, Decor
Cons: One member of staff on bar, A little pricey
teafour2
teafour2

Decent food

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2013

They don't advertise it well (walking past or looking at the on - wall specials) but very pleased to find out that they offer a full vegan menu. The menu has a good selection: ciabattas, salads, tapas, curry, burger.
The food seems to be all made on site (takes a little while to come, but fresh looking and tasting, and 'just made-hot'). I had the butternut squash curry and partner had burger. The falafel burger was good but basic, where as the curry had much more flavour and was very nice. They also do a few vegan cakes, we shared a choc ginger torte slice.
Price was about £8 a meal and £3 a cake. Don't expect gourmet or expensive-restaurant style food, but on the whole there's a good choice, staff were nice and the food is decent. I will go again.

Pros: Special vegan menu, Food freshly made
Cons: A bit expensive ( but only a little), Some dishes more /less impressive than others

Dear Owner and Manager of Loungers - Trago Lounge: