Loungers - Seco Lounge

Serves meat, veg options available. Nationwide chain cafe-bar offering a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British, English, Non-veg
12-15, Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard
Plymouth, England PL1 3RP
01752-229375

Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

First Review by Lilac_Light
Lilac_Light
Lilac_Light

Very good for a non-vegan place

Posted on 02 / 18 / 2016

This place has a relaxed atmosphere and a dedicated vegan menu. I went there on Valentine's and it was not too busy (we didn't book) or sickenly decorated. The pricing were okay (about £8 for a main course).

I had the Thai curry and thought it was delicous. The drink menu is extensive though there wasn't confirmation that the drinks were vegan. I really liked the watermelon ice tea. My partner had a burger (falafel I think) with extra hummus but thought it inferior to Samphire burgers

Pros: Vegan menu has plenty of options, Relaxed atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Loungers - Seco Lounge: