Lotus Leaf Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Also makes food for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics with around half of the menu being vegetarian or vegan suitable. Offers juices and wheat grass. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
613 A W Douglas Ave
Wichita, Kansas
316-295-4133

Open Mon 11am-4pm, Tue-Wed 11am-8pm, Sat 8am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by gbee
ThePinkHerbivore
ThePinkHerbivore

Great Food

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

Great vegan, vegetarian, and health food. It is small and intimate with a very friendly atmosphere. It has a great selection of vegan and vegetarian food, but there is also carnivorous food for your non veg friends.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Atmosphere
Cons: Small Menu, Limited seating
Shipper
Shipper

Good Place For Vegan And Non Veg Friends

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

I had the sweet potato crepe (had them make it soy free). Very good! My non veg hubby had their free range organic turkey sandwich. We shared their cheesecake and it was divine! Would go again. Not as pricey as Garden Grille Cafe and here they have soy free options.

Pros: Food, Soy Free Optins, Non Veg Fare For Others
Cons: Price, Limited Menu
kishaks
kishaks

Yum!

3 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2012

I highly recommend the Synergy Salad as well as the raw crackers and raw dip. I travel often and it's nice to have a place that at least attempts to have some raw options. The Kale Salad is also good, and super healthy!
That being said, the veggie burger and sweet potato chips were a bit salty for my taste. I am somewhat sensitive to salt, so perhaps it's just me.

Pros: Raw options, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited hours
gbee
gbee

Good stuff, needs more entrees

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2012

I went here a few months ago, so the menu may have expanded. Menu was pretty smalI, and some of the items on the menu (more than 2) were unavailable that day, which was annoying. I had a sandwich with grilled veggies, and it was excellent, but very pricey. My table shared a raw pomegranate cheesecake which was good, but a little grainy. Overall, I would like to go back since they are new, local, and to see if after some time has passes maybe their menu has expanded. It is a good start.

Pros: grilled veggies were really good, friendly staff, neat atmosphere in Delano, local business
Cons: a little pricey, Need more menu items, some were unavailable

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotus Leaf Cafe: