Serves meat, veg options available. Lotus Leaf is committed to providing fresh meals made with wholesome ingredients. Menu is very vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free friendly, and dishes are marked if can be made vegan. Beverages choices include smoothies, juices, wheat grass, and organic wine. Relocated from 613 A W Douglas Ave. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
251 N Washington
Wichita, Kansas 67202
316-295-4133

Open Mon-Wed 11am-9pm, Thur-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 11am-4pm.

First Review by gbee
emccc123
emccc123

Great place for anyone!

4 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Wichita. They have a variety of vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian food on their menu. The sweet potato chips are to die for and the bean burgers will steal your heart in a second. They moved to a newer location that is more spacious and there are even more menu items now. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a great meal.

Pros: nice atmosphere, great food, decent prices
ThePinkHerbivore
ThePinkHerbivore

Great Food

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

Great vegan, vegetarian, and health food. It is small and intimate with a very friendly atmosphere. It has a great selection of vegan and vegetarian food, but there is also carnivorous food for your non veg friends.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Atmosphere
Cons: Small Menu, Limited seating
Shipper
Shipper

Good Place For Vegan And Non Veg Friends

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

I had the sweet potato crepe (had them make it soy free). Very good! My non veg hubby had their free range organic turkey sandwich. We shared their cheesecake and it was divine! Would go again. Not as pricey as Garden Grille Cafe and here they have soy free options.

Pros: Food, Soy Free Optins, Non Veg Fare For Others
Cons: Price, Limited Menu

kishaks
kishaks

Yum!

3 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2012

I highly recommend the Synergy Salad as well as the raw crackers and raw dip. I travel often and it's nice to have a place that at least attempts to have some raw options. The Kale Salad is also good, and super healthy!
That being said, the veggie burger and sweet potato chips were a bit salty for my taste. I am somewhat sensitive to salt, so perhaps it's just me.

Pros: Raw options, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited hours
gbee
gbee

Good stuff

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2012

I went here a few months ago, so the menu may have expanded. Menu was pretty smalI, and some of the items on the menu (more than 2) were unavailable that day, which was annoying. I had a sandwich with grilled veggies, and it was excellent, but very pricey. My table shared a raw pomegranate cheesecake which was good, but a little grainy. Overall, I would like to go back since they are new, local, and to see if after some time has passes maybe their menu has expanded. It is a good start.

Pros: grilled veggies were really good, friendly staff, neat atmosphere in Delano, local business

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotus Leaf Cafe:

Thank you for being a FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Wichita page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/04/28